Chapter 56

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻

*WARNING‼️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL AND CHILD ABUSE*

3RD PERSON POV

After his dad talked to his teacher Mew still didn't say anything and just walked beside his dad.

Dad: "What is happening with you Mew? Why are you not talking to me? Are you mad at me?"

Mew: "...."

Mew didn't even look at his dad and continue looking outside the window. His dad sighed and didn't speak to him after that. His dad is really worried but he cant do anything if Mew is not willing to talk. He was about to try and talk to him again when Mew suddenly asked "Do you really love Vivian dad?"

Dad: "Are you doing this because you don't like her?"

Mew: "Just answer the question dad"

Dad: "Yes I love her son she makes me happy and contented. I haven't feel this happy since your mom left"

Mew clenched his fist and didn't speak after that. They arrived and Mew instantly opened the car door and went inside the house without waiting for his dad.

Grandpa: "What's with your face Mew? Did you had a fight with your dad?"

Mew ran towards him and hugged the him "Grandpa~" his grandpa was surprised and asked "What's happening with you Mew? I heard about your grades" Mew buried his face on his grandpa's chest and murmured "I cant tell you grandpa" His grandpa rubbed his back and said "You know that I will always be on your side no matter what, right?" Mew nodded his head.

Grandpa: "So why are you not telling me anything?"

Mew: "Because....because...I...just cant tell you grandpa!"

Grandpa: "Is it about that gold digger? I really don't know why my son would always fall for those slutty gold digger type!"

Dad: "I heard that dad!"

Grandpa: "I want you to hear it son because you really do have horrible taste when it comes to woman!"

Dad: "Dad~ Why do you not like Vivian? Shes been trying to reach out to you but you're so cold towards her"

Grandpa: "Tell her to stop doing that because no matter what she will do she'll never be part of this family!"

Dad: "Dad~ why don't you give her a chance?"

Mew gripped his grandpa's shirt.

Grandpa: "It seems like Mew doesn't like her too"

His dad look at him shocked then he asked "Is that true son? I thought you like Vivian?"

Grandpa: "Well obviously you thought wrong. Its your fault that his grades are dropping! Because you have that woman there he can't concentrate on his studies"

Dad: "Is that true son?"

Mew: "...."

Dad: "Answer me son...you said you want to have a real family right?"

Grandpa: "Stop forcing him to like her! He didn't answer it means I'm right and since you want to keep living with her Mew will be staying here with me because we both dont like her"

Mew's face lit up right away when he heard his grandpa.

Grandpa: "See how his face change? And you will still insist that he's ok living with that woman?"