Chapter 75

WARNING‼️

There is a R*PE topic and scene in this chapter so if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading this kind of scenes please just skip it.

DISCLAIMER‼️

What I wrote in this chapter are PURELY FICTIONAL. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

3RD PERSON POV

Vivian hurriedly emptied her glass without second thought while Mael only took a sip. She put down her glass then grabbed Mael's left arm and dragged him towards her room. Mael didn't resist and let her do whatever she wants. Vivian is over the moon because "Mew" isn't resisting her touches and kisses. She pushed Mael on the bed and start undressing. Mael wanted to close his eyes but he forced himself to watched Vivian's disgusting show.

Vivian crawled infront him and her hands went to his pants. Mael, disgusted, instantly slapped her hands away. Vivian smirked at him because she thought that Mael is just playing hard to get. She got more excited, she suddenly stood up and removed her bra. Mael this time closed his eyes as he can't bare to look at the disgusting woman anymore. Vivian laugh and was about to removed her thong when her vision suddenly blur. She tried to ignore it but her surrounding started spinning. She looked at Mael and said "Wha...what's happening" Mael smirked at her and replied "I dont know what you're talking about Vivian" Vivian tried to walked closer to him but she suddenly felt weak and slumped on the floor "Wha....t....di...d....yo...u...do?" Mael laughed and said "I didn't do anything to you. You did that to yourself! Do you really think I'll take something from you? I'm not stupid you know"

Vivian: "I...thought you like me?"

Mael chuckle and said "Me? Like you? God! You disgust me!"

Vivian opened her mouth and wanted to say something but she fainted. Mael rubbed his lips with the back of his hand and as if its still not enough he went into the bathroom and gargled with mouth wash. After he finished he took his phone out and called someone.

Guy: "Yes?"

Mael: "Change of plans"

Guy: "What do you mean?"

Mael: "Tell everyone that we're gonna do it today"

Guy: "Should I bring some drugs too?"

Mael: "Yes"

Guy: "Great! Send me the address"

Mael ended the call then he txted them the address and told them that he'll also invite some important people too.

While waiting for them Mael called Vin.

Vin: "Where are you?"

Mael: "Tell Dad and P that I wont be going home tonight"

Vin: "Why?"

Mael: "I'll explain tomorrow"

Vin: "NO! Explain NOW!"

Mael: "I can't"

Vin: "Fine! I'll book a flight to Bangkok right now"

Mael: "VIN!"

Vin: "BYE!"

Vin cut the call and Mael tried to call him back but he cant get through his phone anymore. Mael wanted to go to Vin but he cant leave because this is the perfect time for his revenge. When he heard a car stopped he closed his eyes, took a deep breath before he went out of the room. He opened the door and smile widely when he saw that their are five guys standing there "Wow you guys sure are quick and I'm so happy you called some of your friends"