Chapter 98

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to you Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

When Gulf introduced his mother to them Mew was surprised, he didn't expect Gulf's sudden decision on introducing him to his mom. He at first wanted to please her but after what he heard coming from her all his pleasantries was thrown out the window. He can't bear to listen to her ramblings about their relationship anymore.

Gulf's mom finally recovered from the shocked. Fuming she pointed a finger at Mew and said "Is this the boyfriend your very proud of huh, Gulf? Did you hear what he just said? He's disrespectful!"

Mew: "My family thought me to be respectful of other people Ma'am. But they also thought me not to let other people disrespect me"

Gulf: "Mew please just calm down na~"

Gulf's Mom: "Did your family also thought you that same sex relationship is abnormal?"

Mael: "Your way of thinking is what's abnormal Ma'am. We are already in the twenty first century and you still think like this?"

Gulf's Mom: "YOU!!"

Mael ignored her and continue while tapping his chin with his finger "No wonder Gulf rejected me harshly before"

Gulf's Mom: "It's just right for him to reject someone like you!"

Mael rolled his eyes and was about to answer but Mew stopped him "That's enough Mael!"

Gulf's Mom: "I don't want to argue with you anymore Gulf! If you continue this relationship with him then I guess you should stop coming home and calling me mom from now on!"

Gulf was stunned and speechless by his mother's words. Mew saw how hurt he is by those words and decided to answer for him "So you want him to choose between us? Is that it?"

Gulf's Mom: "He should decide because as I said I will not accept this! Never!"

Mew: "There's no need for you to force him to choose because I'll break up with him right now"

Gulf turned to him instantly and said "Wha...WHAT?!" Mew looked at him and said "Let's end this" Gulf grabbed his arm tightly and screamed "NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU BREAK UP WITH ME!"

Mew: "This is my revenge for what you did to Mael before Gulf"

Mael: "WHAT?!!"

Mew: "To tell you the truth I just played with you these past months and I didn't expect you to be this serious with this relationship to the point that you'll introduce me to your mother"

Gulf was so hurt by Mew's revelation that he dropped to the floor and cry.

Mael grabbed his brother's shirt and screamed on his face "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS P?!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!" Mew calmly push his hands away and said "It is as you heard little brother. What he did to you I will never forget" then he turned to Gulf's mom and continue "It's good that you're so against it Ma'am as I was having a hard time finding a reason to break up with him" Gulf's mom stood still, speechless. Mew took the chance to smile at her and said "Now he will feel the pain my brother went through before" Mew then grabbed Mael's arm and dragged him out if the restaurant.

Gulf continue to cry, he's in disbelief of what he just heard. His mother tried to console him but he is inconsolable. Gulf touched his chest and then rubbed it repeatedly as he felt a sudden tightness and shortness of breathing. His mom on the other hand is panicking as she saw how pale and how bad his condition has become.