Chapter 7

3RD PERSON POV

Once inside the car Gulf feels nervous and he doesn't know why "Why the hell Am I feeling nervous like a teenage girl!?" He wanted to distract himself so he ask Mew who is driving quietly "Who's car is this?" Mew look at him then the road and said  "Mine?"

Gulf: "You said you're only here for vacation and you bought a car?"

Mew: "Well I bought it since Mae- I mean when someone from home comes back here they can use this car. I will leave this to my friend."

Gulf: "Wow your that generous? Leaving a 2019 Mercedes S-class to a friend?"

Mew: "Do you like cars?"

Gulf: "Not really."

Mew: "Uh-huh...so where do you live?"

Gulf: "The same address as before."

Mew: "....and where is that?"

Gulf: "Seriously Mew?"

Mew: "Do I look like I'm kidding to you?"

Gulf is always in a state of confusion whenever he is talking to Mew because he really cant comprehend if this guy is serious or not. In the past, Mew is very polite, honest and sometimes shy whenever he talked to Gulf while this Mew right here has a dirty mouth, thick face and promiscuous. He thought "And it seems like I like this Mew? God!! What is wrong with me?!" His thoughts was interrupted when the driver ask him again so he told him the way.

They stop infront of the gate of Gulf's house. Mew look at him and said "You live alone here?"

Gulf: "No I live with mom and dad."

Mew: "I see, but it looks like they're already asleep."

Gulf glance at his watch "Yeah its already midnight."

SILENCE....

Mew: "Do you have any plan on getting out of my car NGulf?"

Gulf: "...."

Mew: "There's something on your mind again?"

Gulf glance outside, clasping his hands he look at Mew who is staring at him

Mew: "Spill it"

Gulf suddenly move and kiss him on the lips. Mew who didn't expect the kiss push him away instantly. Gulf was shock by his reaction then realisation hit him he felt so ashamed he thought "So this is what it feels like to be rejected? It hurts." He turned around and immediately opened the door but Mew grab his arm and said "Where are you going?"

Gulf: "Let me go Mew"

Mew: "Look at me."

Gulf: "No!"

Mew cupped his face and saw that he is on a brink of tears "What's wrong? Are you hurt because I push you away?"

Gulf tried to move his face away but Mew hold it still "Le..let me go Mew..."

Mew smirk at him and said "Do you want to kiss me that bad NGulf?"

Gulf face reddens he tried to move again but failed. Mew smile at him and said "Say it"

Gulf: "....."

Mew is having a good time right now so he wont let this pass "Tell me NGulf."

Gulf: "I want to get out of your car"

Mew caress his face then rub Gulf's lower lip and said "Are you sure?" His hand travelled down to Gulf's neck "Is that really what you want NGulf?"

Gulf: "....Me..w"

Mew: "Yes?"

Gulf: "Ki...ss me"

Mew's hand that was caressing his neck suddenly grab it and pull him capturing his lips with his. Gulf responded right away he lick, bit and suck Mew's lower lip. Mew smirk then he slid his tongue inside exploring every nook and cranny of Gulf's mouth, then he lick and suck Gulf tongue. Gulf moaned from the sensation his hand went inside Mew's shirt caressing his six packs and he was about to slid his hand inside Mew's pants when Mew grab his hand so stop it from going further. He stop kissing Gulf and said "You're going too fast dont you think."

Still in his lustful state Gulf didn't answer him and tried to move his hand again. Chuckling Mew caress his face and said "You should see your face right now NGulf so seductive, if you want to touch me down there why don't you use your mouth instead?"

Gulf eyes widens he pulled his hand away "What the hell! I would never do that!"

Mew unbuttoned his pants then unzipped while looking at Gulf and said "This is where you want to touch awhile ago right?"

Gulf: "I...Its was just the heat of the moment Mew!"

Mew fixed his pants and said "Really? Well that's too bad then."

Gulf suddenly grab Mew's hand and put it inside his shirt. Gulf look at him with lustful eyes and said "Touch me Mew."

Mew: "Are you seducing me right now? We are in front of your house you know, if you don't stop I might fuck you here."

Gulf lick his lips when he heard what Mew said. Mew shakes his head and said "God! You're so different from what that guy said." He then move his hand and caress Gulf's body and thought "Playing is fine you said? Then let me play with this guy." He slid his hand inside Gulf and rub the head of his c*ck Gulf moaned "Ahh!"

Mew leaned forward lick his earlobe and whispered "Such slutty moan does my hand feel that good NGulf?" Gulf nods his head "Ye..s Mew~" Mew laugh "I cant believe this is happening right now." He reach for his phone and went to his camera and started recording Gulf was startled with the light from Mew's phone and tried to grab it "What the hell Mew! What are you doing!?"

Mew: "Recording duh"

Gulf: "No! STOP Mew! Please...Mew.....stop recording." He started to tear up because he is panicking he realised that Mew might upload the video online and he will surely be ruin if it goes out in public. Mew didn't expect Gulf to cry and he doesn't like to see him like this so he stop recording and hug Gulf "Stop crying NGulf." He gave Gulf his phone and said "Here you can delete the video so stop crying na I don't want to see you cry."

Gulf takes the phone and deleted the video then he punch Mew in the arm "Don't do that again Mew." Mew wiped his tears and said "Yeah Im sorry" he kissed him again.

The kiss started slow at first until it becomes aggressive Mew broke off the kiss and said "Lets stop right now NGulf."

Gulf: "I like kissing you"

Mew: "I know"

Gulf: "Mew...I think...I think I like you Mew"

Mew: "If only you said those words before."

Gulf: "I was young back then Mew."

Mew stared at him and thought "Well if you did this before then I wouldn't be here and we wouldn't have met."

Mew: "Yeah..."

Gulf intertwined their hands and asked "How about you? Do you still love me?"

Mew: "I don't believe in love NGulf."

Gulf: "...."

Mew: "Also let me get this straight Im only here for the thrill, you're the first man I touched and kissed and its not that bad. So if you want us to continue like this don't say those love words to me ok? Lets just enjoy each others company.....and body."

Gulf is once again hurt but he doesn't know why he really like Mew and he is willing to agree to anything he will say as long as he can stay beside him so he nodded his head.

Mew smile and kiss him again on the lips "Thats a good boy, lets enjoy our time together na." Gulf didn't utter a word but he hug Mew tightly and silently prayed "Please don't hurt me Mew."