Chapter 89

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting guys🙏🏻💜 also thank you for adding my books to your Reading List and for always waiting patiently for the next chapter💜

3RD PERSON POV

Vin went to his dad's company after his work.  He tried to call Mael but he's not picking up his phone. He is worried because Mael always pick up his phone whenever he calls.

Vin's Dad: "You're finally here"

Vin: "What is it dad? I still have work later"

Vin's Dad: "You do know that, that man keep on coming here just to disturb and piss me off right?"

Vin: "I know that he comes here to get closer to you not to piss you off dad"

Vin's Dad: "I don't want to see his face again! You tell that man to not come here anymore because no matter what he'll do or even if he kneel down in-front of me I will never accept your relationship!"

Vin secretly rolled his eyes and murmured to himself "Trust me that man will never kneel down in front you dad"

Vin's Dad: "That's why you better break it off with him because I already have someone for you and we will meet her and her family next Friday"

Vin: "You cant force me to go there dad! If you have nothing more to say then please excuse me I have MORE important things to do than to listen to you"

Vin's Dad: "He even changed you! Before you always agree to what I say but now that your in that kind of relationship with him you learn to talk back and disobey me!"

Vin: "No dad, he actually helped me. He opened my eyes and gave me courage to say NO to your unreasonable demands. Before I'm afraid to disobey you because I feel like if I did, I will be alone and also I know that you can always manipulate mom into siding with you. But now, I'm not afraid anymore because I have him and his family who didn't discriminate and accepted us wholeheartedly"

Vin's Dad: "So you're saying that your gonna abandon us specially your mom?"

Vin: "That...."

Vin's Dad: "What do you think she'll say if she knows about this?"

Vin close his eyes and said "I have to go" his dad smirk when he saw Vin's hesitation and replied "You cant run away from this Vin. You have to choose between that man or your mom" Vin walked away with a heavy heart.

Mael is in his brother's house drinking. He remembered his past about how his mom cried on her sleep while calling out his dad's name. How he always saw her lonely back whenever she stood on the balcony spacing out. How she left and ignored his existence whenever she doesn't need him. Every painful memories that happened before flashes back into him right now.

Mael: "So I am really the unwanted son...From the start they only want P Mew"

He smile sadly before he wiped his tears away and continue to drink.

HOSPITAL

Mael's mom chuckled and said "You? Killing me? Are you sure you can do that?" Mew smirked at her and replied "Well to be honest I can't do that even though I'm really tempted  to squeeze the life out of you right now"

Mom: "I really wanted to meet you for a long time now. I can't believe you came here on your own just to see me. I'm so happy"

Mew: "Ok you can stop acting now Stella I'm not Mael who you can fool and manipulate easily. Don't waste your energy on me because even if you cry blood right now I would still feel nothing but disgust towards you"

Mom: "They really poisoned your brained?"

Mew: "I came here because of grandpa. You see, we know that you're going to try to turn Mael against us again so grandpa called and told me to come here even though I really don't have any desire to see your disgusting face. But, I have no choice since I love that little devil so much and I will not allow you to brainwash him again"

Mom: "I only told him the truth Mew. He had the right to know the truth that your grandpa and dad had hidden from him"

Mew: "Yeah suuuree"

Mom: "Why are you like this to me son? I am your mother. Don't you have any love for me? Your mom?"

Mew answered with a serious face "No. I feel nothing towards you. To me you are just a stranger. That's why there's no point of you acting like a loving mother towards me because I know what you truly are"

Mom: "Your hurting me with your words Mew"

Mew shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't really care about your feelings Stella. Although I really want to strangle you right now but I don't want Mael's wrath so I'll just settle with talking and warning you. Don't contact Mael again or-"

Mom: "Too late he already agreed to live with me again"

Mew: "That will never happened"

His mom smiled at him and replied "As I said you're late. I know him too well Mew I know what he want the most and what words to say for him to obey me" Mew stared at her and said "Finally showing your true face?" His mom wiped her tears and said "There's no point on continuing when talking to someone as sharp as you son. My decision of giving you to them was right. Let me tell you something. The first time I saw and held you I already hated you. So giving you to them was a very wise and good decision. Imagine if it was Mael I've given to them I wouldn't have live such a luxurious life! If it's you, you would have ruined all my plans" Mew crossed his arms in front of his chest and uninterestedly asked "Was those words supposed to hurt me?" He laughed and continue "I'm sorry to disappoint you mother but as I said I felt nothing towards you so playing with words have no effects on me. Im not Mael" His mom gritted his teeth and didn't say anything.

Mew: "Dad didn't know about your condition and we have no plans on telling him since grandpa and I are sure that you're not really sick.....but if you really are, then I wish you'll never recover and die so that Mael can live peacefully"

Mom: "I'm amazed at how heartless you are towards me Mew. Even if you hate me I am still your mother. I carried you, took care of the both of you for nine months. I-"

Mew: "If it weren't for Mael I would have kill you the moment I entered this room earlier Stella that's how heartless I am towards you. I know everything you did in the past so don't expect me to be lenient towards you"

His mom keep for a second before she said "I want to change Mew. Give me a chance to atle-"

Mew: "I don't have time to listen to your lies Stella. As I said I only came here because of grandpa. Now that I'm done warning you I have no reason to stay here any longer"

Mew didn't wait for his mom's answer and walk out of the room. He then called his grandpa and told him everything.

Grandpa: "Where's Mael now?"

Mew: "I have no idea. Let's just leave him alone for now grandpa"

Grandpa: "No! You go and find your brother NOW! We don't know what that woman said to him"

Mew sighed and said "But I'm pretty sure he's not going to listen to what I have to say to him grandpa. You know him he's stubborn. He'll probably throw a knife at me if he'll see me right now. Let him cool down first ok?"

Grandpa: "But I am worried Mew"

Mew: "I will find him tomorrow grandpa I promise"

Grandpa: "Alright when you find him tomorrow tell him the whole truth Mew don't let that woman poison his mind again....Don't let her control that poor boy again"

****************************************
I hope you like this chapter guys🙏🏻💜