Chapter 93

Thank You so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Today is the day that Mael will meet Vin's mother. Vin secretly planned this meeting, he didn't tell his mother who Mael is to him he just told her that they will have lunch in her favorite restaurant. His father is also out of the country so he thought that this is the perfect opportunity.

Right now Mael is busy rummaging his brother's closet without Mew's knowledge. Vin told him that it's fine to come as he is, but Mael wanted to impress his future mother-in-law.

After searching for hours he finally gave up and called his brother for help. He lied so that Mew will dropped whatever he's doing right now and come to him immediately. And just as he predicted Mew arrived and called his name worriedly "Mael?" Mael answered right away "In the bedroom" Mew rushed into to him and asked "What happened?! Who injured your leg?!"

Mael scratch his neck and smile sheepishly at him and said "Ah~ about that P... I...kinda lied to you because I-" Mael didn't finished what he was about to say because Mew already grabbed his neck and angrily said "Why the fuck did you lie huh? Do you know that I was in the middle of a very important meeting?!" Mael tapped his arms and begged "P ~ let go of my neck and let me explain" Mew glared at him before he lets him go and Mael instantly explained.

Mael: "P ~ I need your help"

Mew noticed how messy his room right now, his clothes are scattered everywhere. He pinched the bridge of his nose and asked "What the fuck is this mess?" Seeing Mew's gestures Mael knew that his brother is truly pissed now so he hurriedly said "I will meet Vin's mother today and I don't have anything to wear! I...I also need your help P!" Mew was surprised for a few second before he said "As far as I know you have A LOT of clothes in your closet Mael!"

Mael: "No! I already wore all of them!"

Mew: "Then go to the fucking mall and buy a new one!"

Mael: "I'm too lazy to go there P! That's why I'm here ransacking your closet"

Mew sighed, he knew his brother too well so he didn't want to waste his energy arguing to the stubborn bull.

Mew: "Whatever! Just make sure you put them back neatly understand?!"

Mael: "Where are you going?"

Mew: "I still have a JOB to do"

Mael: "No! You cant go P!"

Mew: "And why is that?"

Mael: "Because I need your opinion!"

Mew: "Opinion? For what?"

Mael repeatedly nodded his head and replied "I want your opinion on the outfits I've picked"

Mew: "Outfits? How many times do you plan on changing while you're there?"

Mael: "What I mean is, help me choose my final outfit"

Mew: "You are a model right? If you can't dress for yourself you better quit your job and go help Grandpa and Dad run our company in The Netherlands!"

Mael: "Hmph! Why are you so mean? Are you jealous that I'm meeting my mother-in-law while you haven't even meet yours?"
(A/N: I forgot if Mew already met Gulf's parents. Let me know if he already did so that I can edit this part😉)

Mew shakes his head and tried to leave but was stopped by Mael "Pleaseeee PPPP ~ I really need your help I can't decide what to wear. You know that this is my first time in a serious relationship right? And I still haven't forgotten that you stole my first love! So you have to compensate me! You have help me today!" Mew eyebrows rose and said "I didn't stole him. He didn't chose you!" Mael rolled his eyes and replied "Whatever P! Quick! Help me choose!"

Just like before Mew had no choice but to agree just so Mael would stop bothering him.

Mew: "This one is also good"

Mael: "Right? That's why I'm having a hard time choosing"

Mew: "Hmm... I think the first one is more suitable for that place"

Mael: "Really? You better not ruin my date P!"

Mew irritatingly answered "Do I look like I'm joking with you?" Mael gulped and replied "Then... I'll wear that" Mew smile and tapped his brother's right shoulder and said "Try not to embarrass yourself
in-front of your future mother-in-law little brother" Mael smirk and replied "Don't worry P I'll behave and I will make sure that she'll like me" Mew ruffle his hair and said "Good-luck!"

Mael arrived first at the restaurant and waited for them nervously. After sometime Vin and his mother arrived too. Mael stood up immediately and greeted them. Vin smile at him and introduced Mael to his mom "Mom this is Mael. Mael this is my mom"

Vin's Mom: "I'm happy to finally meet you Mael, my son talks a-lot about you"

Mael blushed and replied "I'm so glad to finally meet you too mo-" Vin interrupted him and said "Let's sit down and order first before we talk shall we?!" Mael realized his mistake and quickly complied.

After they ate Vin cleared his throat and said "Mom" his mother looked at him and replied "Yes, son?"

Vin: "Mom there's something I'd like you to know"

His mom smiled at him and replied "What is it son?"

Vin: "It's about Mael"

Vin's Mom stared at him and patiently waiting for whatever he's trying to say.

Vin: "You see Mom, Mael and I aren't just friends"

Seeing that Vin is having a hard time revealing their relationship Mael grabbed his hand on the table and said "I love your son and we're in a relationship Auntie" Vin's mom didn't show any reaction on her face she also didn't utter a word for a whole minute. Then she suddenly said "I know who he is to you Vin. Your dad already told me about your relationship, he even told me to break you guys apart" Vin is shocked while Mael whispered to himself "That freaking old man".

Vin's Mom: "You don't have to worry because for me as long as Vin is happy, I will always support him"

Vin got worried and said "But mom, dad will get mad at you. He will hit you again" Mael instantly turned his head to Vin and asked "He hits your mom?"

Vin: "He also have a mistress Mael"

His mom banged the table and said "VIN!" in an angry tone. Vin sighed and apologized right away.

Vin's Mom: "Lets not talk about family matters in-front of other people Vin!"

Mael who is now furious fake a smile and said "Auntie I'm not an outsider! I'm going to be your future son-in-law" he pause and thought to himself "That old man will pay for what he did to you mom" he then continued while smiling menacingly "Don't worry Auntie as long as I'm around no one is allowed to hurt the both of you" Vin's mom answered him with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Mew is leisurely sitting in the lobby of some luxurious hotel when someone suddenly stood in-front of him and said "You even followed me here?" Mew raised his brows and replied "Do I know you?" Vin's dad grabbed his shirt and pulled him up close to his face and said "STOP PRETENDING!"

Mew: "Let me go"

Vin's Dad: "Or what?"

Mew answered him by putting his left hand onto his shoulder and pressed it hard making the old man scream in pain. The old man's companion immediately separated them. Mew straightened his shirt and said "This is just a warm up, try making things difficult for Mael again and I'll make sure to properly destroy your barely successful career" then he turned around and left.

*******************************************
Thank you for waiting🙏🏻
I hope you guys like this chapter🙏🏻💜