Chapter 19

Yall Im sorry for not updating yesterday🙏🏻

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your RL🙏🏻💜

PS: I will TRY to update TSC tomorrow too💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew woke up the next morning he glance at the wall clock and saw that its already 11am he is confused because all he remembered last night was him entering their room. He look down and saw Gulf's head he ruffled his hair and said "Gulf its time to wake up!" Gulf only stirred but didn't wake up so he pinched his cheek and said "Wake up sleepy head!" Gulf opens his eyes then stared at him for a few second before he suddenly move and hug him tightly "Im sorry Mew I will never forced you to ride elevators again!" Mew rubbed his back and said "Stop worrying Im fine but I don't remember changing my clothes?"

Gulf: "Its because you passed out last night Mew!"

Mew: "I see"

Gulf buried his face on Mew's neck and said "I was so worried I panicked and called help the hotel's medical staff came and I told them everything then they told me to look into your luggage if you have a medicine with you."

Mew: "Im fine now, and hungry lets just order room service na."

Gulf look at him and said "Are you sure you're fine now?"

Mew: "Yes"

Gulf let go of him and said "Ok what do you want to eat?

Mew: "Salmon"

After ordering their food Gulf stood up and said "I will just go take a shower na"

Mew nods his head and pick up his tablet to see if his dad send him a message on his email and he did. His dad is worried and asking him why he cant contact his phone and that if he wont reply to his email right away he will fly to Thailand to look for him. Mew went to his messenger and video call his dad right away.

Dad: "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK MEW!!"

Mew: "Im sorry dad I accidentally dropped my phone in the water Im in Zeavola Resort right now and theres no shop in here."

Dad: "But you should have message me Mew and who's phone are you using now?"

Mew: "Im using my tablet dad."

Dad: "Don't do this again ok? I cancelled all my scheduled meetings for a week because I was so worried I booked a flight to Thailand to look for you."

Mew chuckle and said "Dad you're exaggerating."

His dad face become so serious when he said "I thought....I was soo scared Mew when I couldn't contact you It reminded of what happened before."

Mew: "Im sorry for making you worry dad I was enjoying my time here that I forgot to tell you about my phone. I didn't know that not contacting you would make you this worried I'm so sorry."

Dad: "Just don't do it again ok?"

Mew: "Yes dad"

Gulf who just finished taking a shower heard Mew is talking to someone so he ask "Who are you talking to?"

Mew glance at him and said "Dad"

Dad: "Who's with you?"

Mew stare at Gulf and said "A friend"

Gulf cross is arms and glare at him. Mew winked at him before he face his tablet again.

Dad: "Its good that you already have friends there. So what's his name?"