Chapter 68

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf woke up with a headache he sat up and flinches when he felt pain on his right shoulder. He looked down and saw a bruised. He got confused because he had no memory of what happened last night he didn't even remember going home. He looked around and saw discarded clothes on the floor. He's in Mew's apartment but the owner is missing.

He stood up and called Mew "Baby?" He walked the dining area and saw him sitting there in-front of his laptop with headphones on his ears, he's talking to someone. Gulf walked and stood in-front of Mew to get attention. Mew stopped talking and just glanced at him for a few second before going back to his business. Annoyed Gulf cleared his throat to get his attention again but Mew didn't bother glancing at him this time. He doesn't have any idea why he is being ignored right now. This attitude of Mew is only worsening his headache.

Since Mew is not giving him any attention he closed Mew's laptop and said "Don't ignore me!" Mew glared at him and threatened him "Don't make me add another bruise on your body Gulf! I'm still mad at you so I suggest you stay away from me today ok?!" Gulf didn't listened and instead moved the table and sat on his lap. He put his arms around Mew's neck and asked "Baby~ what's wrong? Why are you ignoring me? Why are you mad?" Mew glare at him and said "You don't even remember?!" Gulf really had no clue why Mew is mad at him. All he can remember from last night is he was sitting on the couch with Mael while waiting for Mew. No matter how hard he try he really cant remember anything after that so he answered "I remembered you said that you need to answer an important call. You told me to wait for you and never leave my seat I did what you said I waited for you Mael was even there with me!" Mew sighed and said "Can you get off me? I really don't want to talk to you right now" Gulf knew that Mew is mad although he is afraid he doesn't want this conversation to end just like that, because he felt like he's being accused of something he didn't do.

He didn't listened to Mew and stubbornly tightened his arms on him. Mew's hand went on his shoulder and Gulf took the opportunity to overreact "OUCH! IT HURTS!" When Mew saw his teary eyes he instantly let go of his arm and said "I'm sorry" Gulf buried his face on his neck continue to act "You're so cruel Mew you're not only hurting me physically but also emotionally! I woke up alone with a headache and a bruised on my shoulder and then I came on to you because I want you to comfort me and here you are being so mean and cold to me and even tried to hurt me again" Mew encircled his arms around his waist and said "Alright I'm sorry I just can't forget what I witnessed last night" Gulf murmured "Whatever it is I have no recollection of it Mew" Mew stood up and carried him to the bedroom. He put Gulf down to the bed and said "Stay here" Mew came back with his breakfast and medicine he placed it in front of Gulf and said "Eat"

Gulf: "Feed me~"

Mew clicked his tongue and said "I am still mad at you" Gulf made a sad face and said "Then I will not eat until you're not mad anymore!" Mew rubbed his forehead and said "FINE! JUST STARVE THEN!" Gulf didn't even flinched when Mew raised his voice at him and commented "How cruel screaming at me when you know I'm having a headache. If you're really mad at me then why am I here?" He then moved the foods and stood up he picked up his discarded clothes and wear them one by one.

Mew: "What are you doing?"

Gulf: "Since you're mad at me and wont care for me I might as well go back home"

Mew: "You still have the nerve to say this to me after what happened last night?!"

Gulf: "Why don't you tell me then? Because as I said the only thing a remembered is that I'm waiting for you to come back"