Chapter 94

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew received a call from the private nurse, she told him that the patient wants to leave the hospital to see him. Mew gritted his teeth and replied with no emotion "Tell her that she's not allowed to leave the hospital"

Nurse: "But she's not eating sir. She also refused her medicines"

Mew: "Sidney I told you to only call me if it's an EMERGENCY!"

Nurse: "But sir this is an emer-"

Mew cut her off and said "Her acting like a child is not an emergency! If she doesn't want to eat then let her be. If she refuse her medicines it's her choice not ours! Let her starve and die if that's what she wants!"

Nurse: "...."

Mew: "Is there anything else?"

Nurse: "That is all sir"

Mew cut the call and continue with his work.

Sidney stared at her phone in disbelief and thought "How heartless! The woman only wanted to see her son is that too much to asked?" Seeing her in deep thought Stella smile and asked "What are you thinking?"

Sidney: "It's nothing important"

Stella: "Did you called my son? Did you tell him that I'm not eating because I want to see him?"

Sidney felt really sorry for her so she lied and said "He said that he will visit you soon when he's done with his job" Stella stared at her for awhile before she said "I see" in a depressing tone. Sidney tried to cheer her up said "Don't be sad, I'm here, I will accompany you while your son is busy"

Stella: "Your so sweet. I wish I have a daughter like you"

EVENING

Mael invited Mew and Gulf to his favourite restaurant for dinner. These days he's been very happy because his soon to be father-in-law stopped being an ass to him. The old man also stopped nagging Vin about being in a relationship with him. Although Vin's dad still doesn't talk to him, Mael is still happy because for him at least there's an improvement. He thinks it's a step closer towards his acceptance to their relationship.

Mew: "You look happy Mael"

Gulf: "Yeah you can't smiling it's creepy"

Mael: "It's because father is finally showing tolerance towards me"

Gulf got confused and asked "Father?"

Vin: "He's talking about my father"

Gulf brows raised and asked "Really?" Vin nodded his head and said "I am also puzzled by his behaviour. Before he's so against it that he even threatened me, but now he's acting like he doesn't know about me and Mael" Mew put down his glass and replied with indifference "Isn't that good? You guys should be happy. At least he stopped bothering the both of you" After hearing him Mael stopped eating and stared suspiciously towards him. Mew pretended to not noticed his brother's suspicious eyes and continue "I heard your mom already gave her blessings" Vin looked at Mael and replied "Yes she did"

Mew smile and said "That's good!" Then he looked at Vin in the eyes and said in a serious tone "Because I don't want to see nor hear other people insulting or laying a hand on my little brother. I hope you keep that in mind"

Vin smile froze.

Mael reacted right away and pinched Mew's right arm and said "Why are you threatening him P!"