Chapter 70

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf just entered the building of the popular radio program feeling excited because he like this radio program a lot. His manager is still in the parking area collecting his stuff. He just went ahead because he still have to do some picture taking with the dj's and some medias. He entered the elevator and pressed the button, when the door is closing a hand suddenly stopped it.

Honey: "Oh! Gulf?! Its you! Oh wow ~ even destiny is on my side"

Gulf didn't respond instead he closed his eyes trying to ignore her whole existence. Honey chuckle and continue to talk "I'm not some ugly ghost that you have to close your eyes like that Gulf. Anyway how are you? I can't call your phone and social media accounts did you blocked me?"

Gulf: "......"

Honey: "How rude! How can you ignore me after what we did that night at the party. You we're so aggressive back then that I thought you're going to do me in front if your friends"

Gulf: "Please get out of my sight Honey"

Honey: "Gulf you're being rude! That disrespectful and barbaric guy really changed you! You should stop associating yourself with him and his twin!"

Gulf clenched his fist and said "At least those barbaric and disrespectful guys that you're talking about didn't try to drug me Honey" Honey froze for a second then she act concerned and asked "Wha...what do you mean by that?! Who drug you?!" Gulf clicked his tongue and face Honey and said "Stop acting because I already know your true colour" Honey continue to act innocent and said "I don't know what your talking about Gulf. That Mew said something against me right?" The elevator door opens and Gulf immediately get out of it leaving Honey behind. Honey ran after him, grabbed his arm and pleaded "Gulf ~ please stop walking and lets talk seriously" Gulf shove her hand off of him and said "Honey there's nothing to talk about between us. You left me and I moved on. There will be no us in the future anymore because I already I have someone I truly love"

Honey: "I will tell you parents about this!"

Gulf: "Go on! Lets see if they will talk to you when they see your face!"

Honey: "Have you forgotten that I already went to your house and greeted them after I arrived here? They even welcomed me with warm hugs and smiles"

Gulf rolled his eyes and replied "That was before you drug me" Honey got speechless by his reply. The only card she have against Mew is now also against her. She panicked and started to plead "Gulf ~ please just give me a chance na~ I promise that I will not leave you again. I love you Gulf" she held Gulf's hands and continue "I know you still have feelings for me. Even if I really did drugged you that night you still kissed me back like how you did when we were still together. Its the same intensity full of pass-" Gulf pulled his hands away and said "Can you stop?! I don't remember what happened that night! I kissed you back you said? It's probably because I hallucinated that you're-" Gulf instantly stopped talking when he noticed that the phone Honey was holding is recording. He bit the inside of his mouth out of anger and frustration. He raised his hand was about to slap her on the face when someone stopped his hand. He looked back and saw his manager with a pale face. Gulf facial expression changed immediately. He sighed and said "P can you please get this girl out of my sight right now? And also she recorded our conversation just now can you please take care of that for me? I really cant stand to even look at her right now"

Honey started to cry and pleaded "How could you say those words Gulf? This is not the Gulf that I know! Why?! Is it because of him?!" Gulf turned around and started to walk away from her.

Honey: "You can't do this to me Gulf!"

Gulf stopped walking and said "You stay away from me Honey. You disgust me!" without looking back.

Mew just just finished talking to his grandpa on the phone. He sighed while rubbed his forehead. He can't say no to the old man that's why even if he didn't want to go back to the Netherlands he had no choice but to go. Mael just arrived and saw his mood and he immediately said "Let me guess the old man called you right?" Mew nodded his head and said "Why are you here? I thought you're a famous model? Do famous models have a lot of free time in their hands?" Mael rolled his eyes and answered "Well I came here to complain about grandpa's sudden decision but it seems like you'll also have no choice but to go back there"

Mew: "Yeah"

Mael: "But why do we have to be there P!? Is that old woman his girlfriend or something? She's just an investor why do our family have to attend her birthday party?"

Mew: "Try saying that in front of grandpa Mael and lets see what will happen to you"

Mael: "......"

Mew sighed "You didn't grew up in Holland so you didn't know this but that old woman you're referring to is not just an investor Mael she's an old friend of grandpa-" Mew suddenly stopped talking when he suddenly remembered something. Mael got curious and asked "What is it P?" Mew looked at him for awhile then he suddenly chuckles. Mael raised his brows and asked "What's so funny?"

Mew: "Well I suddenly remembered that she have a single and very beautiful granddaughter. I kinda have an idea why grandpa called you first"

Mael is quick to catch on and immediately said "No no no no!" Mew this time laugh out loud and said "I told you to come clean to them about your relationship with Vin before but you didn't listen"

Mael: "It's because I'm still not sure about US!"

Mew raised his eyebrows and asked "What do you mean by that?"

Mael: "It's just that aren't we moving too fast? I mean..."

Mew this time asked in a serious tone "What's the matter?" Mael look at him in the eyes and said "I mean Vin's so into girls before P. What if he's just curious? And also when we worked together before I didn't feel that he had any romantic feelings towards me and then when I came back here he suddenly confessed"

Mew: "First off. Mael I'm an example of someone who fucked girls left and right but then fell in love into a guy. What other proof do you want to see?"

Mael: "I still want to test him P. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to feel that kind of pain again"

Mew stood up and walk in front of him. He put his hand on his little brother's shoulders and said "Do you want me to test him?"

Mael: "No! I don't want you breaking any of his bones P!"

Mew laugh and embraced Mael and said "Just let me know if you need any help little devil"

Mael: "Okay P"

Mew let go of him and went to the kitchen with Mael following behind him "What's for dinner?"

Mew: "I cooked Gulf's favourite and since your already here I will order take outs for us at that Dutch restaurant"

Mael: "By the way P will you bring Gulf next week?"

Mew: "I still don't know. If he's busy with work then I will go there alone"

Mael: "Ahh ~ I see"

Mew: "How about you?"

Mael: "I don't know yet I'll ask my manager first"

Mew: "Tell him that you have to be free by that week or you'll have to suffer grandpa's wrath and I want you to bring Vin too"

Mael: "WHY?!"

Mew: "Since you helped me and Gulf a lot. This time I will help you clear your doubts about Vin"

*****************************************
I hope ya'll like this chapter🙏🏻💜