Chapter 54

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

The doctors are having a hard time with Mew because he wont to say anything. He told them that he is fine and that he only need medicine. His dad and grandpa didn't do anything to pursued him to open up to his psychiatrist while Gulf and Mael are the opposite.

Mael: "P! Why don't you just talk to them whatever your problems are"

Mew: "I don't have any problems Mael its just that grandpa and dad are exaggerating my condition"

Mael: "Yeah sure~"

Mew stare at his little brother and then he suddenly said "You know something right?" Mael smirked at him and said "I don't know what you're talking about P"

Mew: "Stop pretending"

Mael: "P~ you know that I love you right? I will not do anything that will hurt you so don't worry and just focus on getting better"

Mew: "Stop digging about my past Mael I know you paid someone to investigate and I'm telling you now that you'll never know what really happened before"

Mael's face become serious "Then why don't you tell me what really happened P? What happened to you and that woman?"

Mew: "STOP!!"

Mael: "You said that you're fine? Look at you? Trembling like this just because I mention the word "WOMAN"

Mew: "STOP IT!! JUST....STOP! Mael~ don't"

Mael sigh and hugged him "Alright...alright I'll stop so inhale, exhale and relax ok? By the way grandpa and dad are busy with that building of yours so I txted Gulf that he can come here today"

Mew: "Thanks"

Mael: "I'll go to them later so that I can immediately alarm you guys, hows that?"

Mew chuckle and said "Your so childish!" Mael lifted his brows and said "Why are you calling me childish when I'm doing this so that you can have alone time your boyfriend! Hmp! How ungrateful!" Mew laugh at him then he ruffled his hair and said "Thank you for your sacrifice little devil" Mael smile evilly and was about to say something but when Mew saw the way he smiled he rolled his eyes and said "What is it now? What do you want from me?" Mael cleared his throat and said "Give me money"

Mew: "Why do you need money? Where is your salary? Grandpa is giving you more than the regular employees salary in our company"

Mael scratch his the back his neck and said "We'll its...uhhh...I...already used it all!"

Mew: "Where? And that much?"

Mael pouted and embrace Mew "P~ pleaseee na na na give me money"

Mew sigh he reached for his wallet and gave Mael his personal credit card "I'm telling you now Mael the bank will notify me if you use this card so whatever you purchase as long as you use this card I will know"

Mael: "I don't need your credit card P! I want cash!"

Mew: "How much?"

Mael: "Around thirty thousand baht"

Mew: "For what?"

Mael: "I will give some to Mom"

Mew: "Then NO!"

Mael: "P~ you know...mom tried to contact me but I ignored her then I saw her friend at the mall yesterday she told me that mom is sick and that she needs money for her medicine"