Chapter 85

3RD PERSON POV

Honey's smile froze when she saw the person she least expected. Gulf on the other hand was surprised and delighted.

Gulf: "Mew!"

Mew snatched the lunch box and glared at Honey while saying "Little girl you're really testing me huh? Do you really want me to destroy you?" Honey glared back at him but didn't say word.

Mew fake a smile and raised his hand to touch Honey's hair then he leaned forward and whisper "If you don't stop making trouble I will make you wont have a face to show the public in the future. Now scram!" Gulf grabbed Mew's arm to stop him from pushing her.

Gulf: "Please just go Honey"

Honey got scared and had no choice but to leave them because she doesn't want to get in trouble with her dad. She went to the other staff and pretended to be happy while talking with them.

After Honey left Gulf hugged Mew and said "I'm so happy you're here baby I missed you so much!" Mew hugged him back for a few second before he gently pushed Gulf away and said "Let's not make a scene here Gulf" Gulf finally remembered where they are and let go immediately.

Gulf: "I didn't expect you to come and visit me Mew you really surprised me!"

Mew sighed and answered "Actually I don't have any plans on disturbing you while filming but someone posted a picture of you on instagram so I came here as soon as I could" Gulf looked at him confused "I don't understand" Mew took his phone out then he showed Gulf the instagram post of Honey. Gulf closed his eyes and said "I swear I didn't talk to her if its not about the script Mew. I cant believed she still doing this! I thought she finally realised that we will never get back together. She didn't disturb me during filming and now she posted something like this?!" Mew stared at him for awhile and asked "Are you really telling me the truth?" Gulf got offended and said "Seriously Mew? Between the two of us it's you who's a womanizer and a liar not me!" Mew smirked and ruffled his hair "Alright I'm sorry I just want to make sure, and for the record I already changed" his hand went to caress Gulf's right cheek and continue "for you"

Co-star: "Nong Gulf can I borrow your-"

Mew immediately removed his hand and distance himself from Gulf. Gulf composed himself and answered "What was that P?"

Co-star: "Wait...your Mael? My sister is a huge fan!"

Mew didn't answer and just stared at the actor. Gulf knew that Mew have no plans on entertaining his co-star so he answered for him "Hmm...P your mistaken this is Mew. He's Mael's twin brother"

Co-star: "Whatever Nong can I take a picture with you? I'll just lie to my sister besides she will never know because you guys have the same face anyway"

Mew: "I don't like being photograph"

Gulf heard the irritation on Mew's voice so he said "P ~ I'm sorry but Mew is a private person. But don't worry I will tell Mael about this" His costar rudely replied "What's your deal? I'll just take one photo what's wrong with that? Besides your brother is the one who is famous not you! Why are you acting like your some hot shot celebrity?" Mew clicked his tongue and was about to reply but Gulf grabbed and squeezed his arm so Mew had no choice but to shut his mouth.

Gulf: "P if you don't have anything more to say can you please leave us now?"

Co-star: "But-"

Gulf got irritated and cut him off "I can always complain to the director you know" he threatened.

The guy got scared and immediately walked away.

Mew: "A little more and I would have ruin his face"

Gulf rubbed his arm to calm him down "Calm down Mew. Lets go somewhere else na?"

They were about to go when they heard someone cough. They turned around and saw Gulf's manager.

Manager: "Where do you think your going Nong?"

Gulf: "Out of here"

Manager: "You still have long hours of filming remember?"

Gulf: "But I'm on break now P! Please let me have alone time with Mew na ~"

Mew didn't say a word the whole time and just listened to them. He really didn't have any plan to come and visit Gulf on set but after seeing Honey's post he got so mad and left everything and went here without thinking it throughly.

Manager: "You have to concentrate and finish filming your scenes Gulf. You have a-lot of schedules that cant be push back. Please stop being selfish and think of all the people who are going to suffer if you make a wrong decision"

Mew: "I don't like the way you talk to him!"

Gulf got nervous after hearing Mew's tone and immediately said "I understand P. Please stop talking now na~" Mew glared at his manager and continued "Stop controlling him! You're just his manager!" Gulf's manager sighed and thought to himself "This guy sure have a sharp tongue" then he waved his hand and said "You can spend time with him in the dressing room Gulf just don't be too loud ok?" Gulf nodded his head and pull Mew away.

Mael's schedule today was to pester his twin brother. He saw Honey's post on instagram and excitedly drove to his brother's building and told him about it. He wanted to see his brother's angry face and he planned to mock him for a couple minutes before consoling him but his plans backfired. He instead got ordered by Mew to act as him and attend meetings he had no knowledge about.

Thinking about it right now he gritted his teeth and murmured "How dare you do this to me P! I'm a famous model I belong to the limelight not in this boring place full of old geezers!" He is in his last meeting and he cant wait for it to end and go complain to his brother. During those meetings he just nodded his head and copied the words that he usually hear his brother and grandpa said whenever they're talking to their business partners.

The meeting ended and he said goodbye to the old fellows right away using his grandpa as an excuse to get away from them. After he left he instantly called his brother. Mew answered the phone after the fifth ring "Why are you calling me? How about the meeting?"

Mael: "The payment increased five times P!"

Mew rolled his eyes and replied "Arent you asking for too much?"

Mael: "But it was so booringg P! It was torture listening to them!"

Mew: "You like to act as me right? You should be happy I let you do what you always love to do!"

Mael: "But this is different! You have to pay me five times the original price because you wasted my precious time P!"

Mew: "Three times"

Mael: "Four time and that's FINAL!"

Mew smirked and said "DEAL"

He ended the call and Gulf asked "What was that?"

Mew: "The little devil"

Gulf: "Ahh~"

Mew looked at him and asked "You're not going to asked why he called?" Gulf smile and replied "If you don't want to tell its fine" Mew pinched his left cheek and said "As I said a while ago I came here in a hurry after seeing that post even though I still have a-lot of work to do, so I ordered the little devil to act as me and go to my meetings" Gulf nods his head and said "He called for the payment right?" Mew chuckle and said "That, and he also called to complain and raised the amount" Gulf laughed and said "You sure spoil him too much"

Mew: "What can I do he's my most beloved twin brother"

*****************************************
Mew released his 4th single THANOS today🥳🎉 Go to youtube and lets all stream yall🙌🏻

PS: Next chapter is NC. Please pray for my braincells as it has been awhile since I write NC scenes😅