Chapter 12

Thanks for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your RL💜🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf: "I just want you to be honest to me Mew thats all."

Mew: "If I were to be completely honest with you then you will only get hurt."

Gulf: "You said you will do what I will say right? Then tell me who is that person from before Mew Tell me!"

Mew sighed, he stood up and didn't say anything.

Gulf: "You promised"

Mew: "I did say that it depends on what you ask me right?"

Gulf: "Please??"

Mew: "..."

Gulf: "Im not stupid Mew I know you're not that person. 7 years can't erase a birthmark, mole or totally change someone's mannerism. That person from the past walked on the runway with alot of people taking pictures of him and he didn't mind the attention, he also did a photoshoot inside a coffin without problem. And here you expect me to believe you when you're totally the opposite of him."

Mew sighed and suddenly said "That was Mael."

Gulf: "Wha..what?? How??"

Mew: "He is my younger twin brother."

Gulf: "Where is he now?"

Mew: "Netherlands with dad."

Gulf: "Why did he use your name?"

Mew: "Lets stop talking about Mael he is there living his life let him be."

Gulf: "Then tell me the reason why you're here in Thailand Mew?"

Mew sit beside him and cupped his face "Ofcourse its because I want to personally see who my cute little brother fell inlove with."

Gulf: "Do you like me Mew?"

Mew: "He was right when he said you're handsome Gulf."

Gulf: "You're not answering me Mew."

Mew: "We have to go if you don't want to be late."

Gulf sighed stood up and walk away when Mew said "Don't expect too much from me Gulf Im not Mael." Gulf without look back answered "I know."

They arrived at the concert venue without talking to each other but Mew still stayed close to Gulf. Gulf wore a mask when they entered while Mew wore a hat and he keep his head down until they reach their seats. Although the concert already started when they arrived and everyone was singing along and enjoying, some fans specially Gulf fans recognises him and took a picture with him.

Fan1: "Who is that guy beside him? They arrived together do you know him?"

Fan2: "I didn't see his face and he doesn't look familiar to me. Maybe he is Gulf's friend?"

Fan1: "I guess your right. Lets approach Gulf and ask for a picture after the concert na."

Fan2: "Yeah but I want to record him more than the singer now."

Fan1: "Me too"

Gulf didn't talk after what Mew said to him and right now he is watching his favourite singer in a VIP seat, he should be happy because he begged his friend to have the best seat tonight but he felt empty he cant even concentrate and enjoy the concert. He just stared and didn't even cheer or be his usual happy self and Mew notice it, so he leaned forward and whisper to Gulf's ear "If you're not enjoying this concert we should get out of here." Gulf ignore him so Mew grab his hand and squeeze it lightly "What's the matter? Did I do something wrong? You know I don't like the face you're making right?"