Chapter 72

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is in the backstage waiting for his manager. The runway show just ended and there's an afterparty but before going there he have to call Mew because he promised him that he will call him after his work. He picked up his phone and dialled Mew's number.

Mew: "I've been waiting for your call baby"

Gulf: "I'm sorry for making you wait"

Mew: "It's fine, so where are you now?"

Gulf: "Backstage waiting for P we'll go to the after party"

Mew: "Don't drink too much and please if you see that girl you stay AWAY from her"

Gulf: "Don't worry Vin will accompany me there"

Mew: "Oh ~ he's also there?"

Gulf: "Well duh?! He's a model"

Mew: "Is he there? Can I talk to him?"

Gulf: "Ah ~ why?"

Mew: "It's important baby ~ can you please call him?"

Gulf: "He's not here in the backstage. I will call you later ok? I will look for him"

Mew: "Ok"

Gulf ended the call and started to search for Vin. He asked his coworkers but they also didn't know where he went. He sighed and was about to go back when he heard a woman's voice. He got curious so he stopped and peek. He saw Vin with a woman hugging him.

Woman: "Vin! I thought we agreed that we will try to save our relationship?"

Vin: "I thought so too"

Woman: "How could you say that! Are you giving up?"

Vin: "Yes"

Woman: "Why? You said you still love me that's why you agreed of us being together again"

Vin sighed and said "I don't love you anymore"

Woman: "Wha...what are you saying Vin? But you...we agreed?"

Vin: "I...I love someone else"

The woman cried and Vin hugged and console her "I guess our relationship was bound to end the moment you start having a relationship with that guy"

Woman: "But I did that because I was mad that you don't have time for me and I want to make you jealous"

Vin: "You're having a secret relationship with him for six months behind my back to make me jealous? Really?"

Woman: "......"

Vin: "Lets just end this na? Lets move on from here. We can't fix this anymore. I love someone else now and you should find someone and be faithful to him. If you feel like he's not having much time with you, you have to tell him about how you feel and don't make the same mistake again"

Woman wiped her tears away and nodded "Can we at least be friends Vin?" Vin smile at her and said "Sure but don't expect me to be there whenever you have a problem because right now I have someone who is my top priory"

Woman: "Can I meet her? I want to meet the woman you love Vin"

Vin: "Yeah when that person is not busy"

Woman: "Promise?"

Vin: "I promise"

The woman hugged Vin again and said "Thank you and sorry for everything Vin" Vin hugged her back and said "Just remember what I told you ok? Stop being childish and tell your future boyfriend about what you feel and don't go around cheating behind his back just because you feel neglected"