Chapter 23

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?to your reading list🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

While Mew is changing to his pyjamas Gulf stare at him and realise that its their last night here in the island and tomorrow he will return back to his busy daily life. He felt sad and he speak out whats on his mind without realising it.

Gulf: "I will be busy once we return to Bangkok"

Mew replied "Ok"

Gulf was startled when he heard Mew answered him then he decide to just reveal all his worries and ask "What are you going to do while I'm busy?"

Mew: "Roam around maybe go to Chiangmai?"

Gulf: "I want to go with you"

Mew: "You cant because you're busy. Don't expect me to show up to your workplace because I don't want to be mistaken as Mael Gulf"

Gulf: "How many days are you going stay in Chiangmai?"

Mew: "I still don't even know when Im going there Gulf. This is my first time here in Thailand and I want to explore the country."

Gulf: "....."

Mew noticed his mood so he sit beside him and ruffled his hair and tease him "Don't worry na I wont get lost."

Gulf rolled his eyes "That's not what Im worrying about Mew!"

Mew: "Then what?"

Gulf: "That you will cheat on me"

Mew smirk: "Its not cheating if I don't hit on anyone right?"

Gulf grabbed a pillow and smash it on Mew's face "So you do have plans on cheating on me!"

Mew laugh and said "We haven't even leave the island and here you are thinking that Im going to cheat on you?"

Gulf: "You cant blame me Mew"

Mew look at him and said "That's true as I said before I cant change right away" then he touch and rubbed Gulf's cheek with his thumb and continue "But I will try for you."

Gulf grab his hand and kiss it and said "Don't forget your promise na I don't like to share Mew."

Mew: "......."

Gulf: "Why are you quite Mew?"

Mew: "Stop overthinking things na"

Gulf: "If I ever hear or saw you cheating on me then lets just end our relationship."

Mew: "Alright I promise!"

Gulf smile "What time is your flight tomorrow?"

Mew: "Why?"

Gulf: "I don't have return ticket yet so give me your flight information so that we can be on the same flight"

Mew picked up his tablet and went to his emails and then handed the it over to Gulf. After reading the informations Gulf said "I will upgrade your seat to business class na"

Mew: "Why?"

Gulf: "I want to cuddle with you"

Mew shakes is head "Do whatever you want"

Gulf chuckle and tease "Just admit that you can't say no to me na" then he check the website of the airline and did everything even the upgrading of Mew's seat. When he got the notification he happily showed it to Mew. Mew sarcastically said "Congrats!"

Gulf saw Mew put the bottles of medicine on the table and he got curious so he ask "Is that your medicine? What's that for?"

Mew: "This one is for panic attacks."