Chapter 108

SURPRISE‼️

Thank You for always commenting,voting and adding my stories to your Reading List guys. I read all your comments💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf went to his agency and explained everything to them. He also asked them to call all the media reporters for a press conference. His agency told him that he doesn't have to do it but he insisted because he already cause too much trouble to them and worried his fans.

An hour later and everyone arrived at the venue Gulf arrived before them so the press-con started immediately. Gulf first introduce himself and apologized for the trouble he had cause to the directors, his costars and his fans before he sit down and told the press that they can now ask questions.

Reporter 1: "Nong a lot of people are curious why did you disappeared like that? Fans and your co-stars are all worried because it's not like you to suddenly do that"

Gulf: "P it wasn't intentional. To tell you the truth five days ago someone attacked me and my companion at the parking lot outside my agency"

Everyone gasped.

Reporter 2: "Did you get hurt Nong? That's why you disappeared because you got hospitalized?"

Gulf: "No P, I wasn't hurt at all thanks to my companion who protected me. He was the one who got stabbed and was hospitalized. I couldn't just leave him after what he did so I decided to stay at the hospital making sure he recovered from his injuries before I leave him"

Reporter 3: "We are curious Nong, who is this person that save you?"

Gulf: "I'm sorry P but I cant tell you his name because he's not from the industry, he's a private person"

Reporter 4: "How is he now?"

Gulf: "He will be discharge today P"

Reporter 5: "I just read from twitter, fans asked if at-least you could tell them the hospital the guy is in because they want to thank him personally for saving you"

Gulf smile at the cameras and replied "I'm sure he's watching now and heard that, so theres no need to go there and thank him personally"

Reporter 6: "So does this mean that your going to work now?"

Gulf: "Yes P"

Reporter 7: "Would like to add more Nong?"

Gulf: "I would like to thank you all for coming here and also to my fans who keep on supporting me in everything that I do. Please, in the future when the time comes that I will announce something personal in my life please understand. Know that I'm always grateful for all the love and support you've given me from the start of my modeling career until now. If you decide to leave me after announcing, remember that I will always be thankful for your support"

Reporters and his staff are all puzzled by what he said.

Reporter 1: "What do you mean by that Nong? Do you plan on retiring the industry soon?"

Gulf: "No P, you guys know how I love my job. It's just that, if something were to happen and fans won't like it and start to leave my fandom. I'm just thanking them now for their support"

Reporter 1: "Nong is there something that your not telling us right now?"

Gulf smile at them and replied "No P, again thank your for coming here. We prepared foods for you please enjoy it" Gulf stood up and bowed to them ignoring their questions and left the room.