Chapter 62

Before anything else CONGRATULATIONS to Mew for his debut single "Season Of You"🎉👏🏻
Please go and help Stream on youtube guys🙏🏻

Anyways Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

*‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️*
(To those readers who feels uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

That night Mew came back home with Gulf to his dad and grandpa's surprise. Mew didn't wait for them to ask questions and explain right away.

Mew: "Gulf will move in with me"

Grandpa: "He doesn't have a home? I thought he's some big shot celebrity here?"

Mew's Dad: "Dad!"

Mew: "Grandpa someone is bugging him. That person suddenly went to his condo today"

Grandpa: "He should just go live with his parents or buy another one its as simple as that"

Mew: "Well not everyone is rich like you grandpa"

Mew's Dad: "Now now lets stop this nonsense conversation ok? Son he is welcome to live here"

Mew: "Oh~ we are not living here dad I have a space in my building we will live there"

Grandpa: "You're gonna leave us here with that devil? We came here to help you with your business and now that its done and we are of no use you're just gonna abandon us like this!?"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "Don't overreact grandpa besides I'm actually doing you a favour"

Grandpa: "And what is that?"

Mew: "Because if we have sex here you'll surely hear it and you'll feel disgusted and would scold me thats why I want to live with him there"

His grandpa's face turned red from anger and embarrassment and said "YOU!! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME THIS VULGAR HUH?!" Gulf instantly turned his head to look at Mew and then the old man and thought "He's always been this vulgar didn't you know?" Meanwhile Mew's dad just laughed at him since he knew Mew more than the old man. Mew always toned down his mouth whenever he's with his grandpa because he doesn't want the him to get mad if he talks in vulgar words but right now he purposely talk like he usually does.

Mew's Dad: "Son you know that Dad wanted to spend time with you and Mael while he's here right? So just move there after we go back home alright?"

Mew: "Grandpa?"

The old man just looked at him and then went back to his laptop. Mew then smile and walked towards his his grandpa and embraced him and whispered "Thanks"

Mew dragged Gulf to his room and gave him a change of clothes.

Gulf: "I'll change later baby"

Mew: "Ok then I'll just put it right here"

Gulf: "Where's Mael? Its already late?"

Mew: "He'll be back before dinner"

Gulf: "Why are you so sure?"

Mew: "Because that guy is afraid of grandpa. You know my grandpa loves to spend time with us whenever he's free, so when we are together be wants to eat and do things together. You know like its his way of saying he wanted to bond with us"

Mael did arrived a few minutes before dinner. Before he can asked question as to why Gulf is in their house their dad called them to the dining area for dinner. They started eating and when Gulf tasted the food he couldn't help but moan and said "Uncle this is so delicious" Mew's dad smile and said "Thank you Gulf I'm glad you like the food I cooked" Gulf tried another dish and once again moaned. This time Mew leaned forward and whispered to his ear "Keep moaning like that and I will fuck you the WHOLE NIGHT Gulf" Gulf eyes widens and he almost choked he cough and Mew gave him a glass of water.