Chapter 64

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

Lets take a look at Mael and Vin's story shall we?

3RD PERSON POV

Honey got so mad she stepped on Mael's right foot before she turned around and walked away. Mael who in pain screamed "Fucking bitch come back here!" He got startled when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder and asked "Are you ok Mael?" Mael who didn't raised his head answered in irritation "Do I look ok to you?" The guy sighed and sat down in front of him and said "Do you want me to carry you?" Mael instantly raised his head and was surprised to see Vin.

Mael: "What the hell are you doing here? Who invited you?!"

Vin rolled his eyes and grabbed Mael's right arm and helped him stand up "I just arrived and Isn't it you who invited me here? You told me everything about your brother business" Mael tried to pull his arm away to no avail.

Mael: "I never invited you"

Vin: "Telling me about all the details means inviting me here. Besides Gulf and P Mew welcomed me awhile ago"

Mael: "GOD! You sure have a thick face!"

Vin: "You look hot tonight"

Mael: "I don't need you to tell me that!"

Vin pushed Mael on the wall and moved his face closer to him and whispered "Don't temp me Mael" Mael eyes widens and pushed Vin away "Alright! Alright! Stop joking around my foot is really in pain Vin" Vin immediately looked down and said "Lets go and lets find a chair so that I can check your foot"

Mael: "There's no need for you to do that I can go and ask someone else"

Vin looked at him seriously this time and said "You really want someone else to do it and not me?" Mael didn't answer and let Vin do what he wants.

Vin: "Its starting to bruise who's that girl anyway?"

Mael: "My girlfriend we had an argument"

Vin: "You call your girlfriend a fucking bitch?"

Mael: "....."

Vin: "You don't have to lie that's Honey she's Gulf's ex girlfriend"

Mael: "Why did you asked if you already know!"

Vin: "I don't like it when you lie about having a girlfriend Mael because you already have me, don't cheat on me ok?"

Mael kicked Vin and said "Who told you that!" Vin smirked and said "We'll as I remembered someone responded enthusiastically to my kisses before" Mael gritted his teeth and hurriedly put his shoe on and was about to walk away when Vin snakes his arms around his waist and whispered to his ear "Don't leave. Let me hold you like this for awhile" Sensing that there's something bothering Vin, Mael didn't resist and leaned back and rested his head on Vin's shoulder then he touched Vin's hand and asked "What's wrong" Vin nuzzled his face on the crook of Mael's neck and murmured "Too tired"

Mael: "Then why did you come?"

Vin: "I want to see you and I also want to congratulate my future brother in law"

Mael pinched his hand and said "Who's your brother in law?" Vin kissed his neck and answered "You still haven't answer me Mael I'm still waiting"

Mael: "....."

Vin whose face is still buried on Mael's neck tightened his arms around him and murmured "I miss your smell its so relaxing"

Mael: "What's the problem"