Chapter 47

Thank You for Following and for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

*‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️*
(To those reader who feel uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf woke up disoriented "Ha...ahh~" he tried to pushed away whatever or whoever is pushing him down "Mm~stooppp"

Mew: "Oh you're finally awake"

Gulf: "Ahh! Mew~ what are you doing?"

Mew husked in his ear "What? You said I could fuck you to my hearts content right? Thats what I'm doing right now baby~" his hot breath sent sensation in Gulf's body "Baby I will make sure that you can't walk tomorrow" Mew licked his ear and started kissing his neck. Gulf close his eyes and gave him more access while Mew's hand is caressing his body.

Gulf's phone pings signalling a new message. Mew didnt stop what he was doing while Gulf picked up his phone and read the message, its from his mom. His eyes widened he forgot to tell his family that he's not going home today. "Whoever that is tell them that I'm going to fuck you until you cant walk tomorrow" Mew murmured seductively. Gulf txted his mom telling her that he is going to stay at his managers house because he had an early schedule for tomorrow. After tapping send he toss away his phone and then grabbed Mews face and crashed their mouths together. Their lips moved in sync trying to taste each other harshly, their tongues fought for dominance and ofcourse Mew won the battle.

Gulf turned them around and staddled Mew's waist, he bucked his hips while hissing in pleasure. Without warning Mew moved and plunged his hard c*ck so deep in his h*le with so much force. "AHHH!!" Gulf screamed in pain and pleasure. Mew pulled out his c*ck entirely then shove it back inside. He did it again ang again his c*ck move in and out in Gulf's h*le and Gulf was moaning with pure pleasure. Everytime Mew snapped his body down, Gulf's c*ck would rubbed agaisnt the matress underneath him and the friction was so good that he cant stop himself from moaning.

Mew change position and now fucking him with full body thrust with his c*ck's head aiming directly at Gulfs prostate. Gulf sobbed in ecstacy as Mew keep pounding him so hard.

Gulf: "YES!! YES!! FUCKK ME MEW~ AHH~ SOO GOOOD"

Mew rotated his hips and murmured "You like being fuck roughly right?"

Gulf: "YES! Mew~ I love it.. don't stop pleasee"

Gulf keep on moaning and whimpering as Mew satisfied him by fucking him so hard that the bed banged against the wall. He was helpless beneath him, all he could do is just lay there as he can't move from the intensity of the pleasure he was receiving  from Mew who keep fucking him roughly.

Gulf: "Oh God! MEWW!!"

Gulf screamed from pure ecstasy while Mew was grunting above him. He was sweating and the veins in his hands and arms were popping while he gripped Gulfs shoulders as he pounded his body agaisnt him. Gulf was a moaning mess beneath him his head was fuzzy from the endless pleasure he is experiencing as Mew continued to fuck his brains out.

Gulf is losing his mind his breath came in and out quickly as he is about to release "AHH!!! MEW DONT STOP...PLEASE DONT STOP!!" his eyes rolled at the back of his head from the sensation of being fucked throughly that he didn't realised that he already cum. He only knew when he felt that the sheet beneath is wet. His body twitched and Mew moaned loudly above him "AHHH!! YES~ SOO GOODDD" as he drove his c*ck deep inside Gulf and spilled his cum inside him. Mew flopped over him and they both panting hard from the intense love making. Mew pulled out his c*ck and lay beside him, he extended his hand and touch Gulf's back and travelled down to his h*le and he started fingering him there.