Chapter 101

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to you Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew embraced Gulf for a long time as if afraid that once he let go he would disappear. Gulf on the other hand didn't know what to do so he remained still. After a while Mew let go of him to take a good look at him. When he saw Gulf's eye bags and the noticeable weight lose he said "You lose weight I'm sorry" Gulf moved away from him and replied "Really? You're sorry? If I know you've been busy fucking anyone you fancy while your there!"

Mew was taken a back by what he said then he got mad and replied "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HUH?!"

Gulf: "....."

Mew sighed and said "I know your mad at me because I ignored your messages and calls"

Gulf: "I'm glad you know Mew"

Mew: "Baby~"

Gulf: "Are you done? If so, please leave I have things to do"

Mew: "I have my reasons Gulf, just let me explain"

Gulf: "Like what? Tell me your REASON right now! Tell me why you left me!"

Mew: "I don't want you to choose Gulf. I grew up without knowing what it feels like to be love by a mother. I don't want to acknowledge and admit this but even though Grandpa and Dad showered me with love and affection I still longed for a mother's warm in my life, that's why when Dad introduced Vivian to me I was very happy. I thought that finally I can experience what it feels like to have a mother, to have a whole family"

Gulf worriedly grabbed his hands and said "Stop Mew, you're trembling" Mew shakes his head and continue "That's why I broke up with you when your mother wanted you to choose between the two us, because I don't want you to lose someone that I could only dream of having my entire life Gulf"

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "I know what I did hurt you so much but at that moment that's the only solution I could think of"

Gulf : "You will leave me again once mom pressures us again"

Mew: "I will not leave you again Gulf I promise. Sleeping and waking up everyday without you by my side is very hard Gulf"

Gulf doesn't want to see Mew's remorseful face any longer. He cleared his throat and said "You have to earn my trust again Mew"

Mew: "I know baby, I will do anything you ask me to do"

Gulf's eyes lit up after he heard what Mew had said and replied excitedly "REALLY?!" Mew chuckled and said "Your that happy huh?" Gulf expression immediately changed into a serious one and said "Well, since you said that you'll do anything I say....Then....I want you to be my personal assistant starting tomorrow"

Mew: "WHAT?!! NO FUCKING WAY GULF!!"

Gulf lift his eyebrows and replied "Forget about getting back together then!" Mew pleaded "Baby, you know how I hate crowds and being watch at"

Gulf: "You want me back right?"

Mew had no choice but to agree "What time will I pick you up tomorrow?"

Gulf smile brightly and said replied enthusiastically "6am!"

Mew: "That early? I can sleep here tonight?"

Gulf: "No! We already broke up"

Mew rolled his eyes and replied "Yes! I know it's my fault. I was the one who broke up with you. You don't have to keep on repeating it Gulf" Gulf crossed his arms in front of him and replied "I will remind you everyday Mew don't worry"