Chapter 109

Thank You for always commenting,voting and adding my stories to your Reading List guys. I read all your comments💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf have to fly to Shanghai for a scheduled work for a week. He wanted to bring Mew with him but the latter strongly refused but promises that he will fly there after Gulf finish his work.

That was four days ago.

Right now the whole Thai entertainment industry is in uproar after a leaked photos of Gulf sleeping soundly on the bed was posted three hours ago. Those leaked photos also includes his scattered clothes on the floor indicating that he's naked under the duvet.

The press wants to know who took the photos of him while the fans are enraged by it. His official Fan-club tried to contact his manager for explanation as they too, are being bombarded with questions by the press and members of the fan club.

Gulf and his team are in a remote area for the shooting so they have no idea what was going on back home. They also cant check their phones because the place have no signal.

In Thailand Mew is busy discussing business with his investors. He isn't worried that Gulf haven't contacted him for few days now because Mael is there with him too. Before Mael left, Mew gave him pocket money and specifically told his twin to keep an eye on Gulf.

But the said twin also have no idea about the issue. When they arrived at their hotel room Mael tried to pursued Gulf about sharing a room together but Gulf refused. He told Mael that he should share room with Vin and spend more time with him. He old Mael that he will share a room with his manager instead as to not worry him. Mael reluctantly agreed.

THAILAND

Mew received a line message from Ploy containing only a link, not interested Mew ignored her message and didn't bother opening it.

Pings

Mew glanced at his phone and saw Ploy sent him again.

MESSAGE

Did u c 8?

No. Not nterested...

I gues 8s gud dat u ddnt c 8.

Wts dat? some porn lnk?

Hahaha funny!

I'm busy Ploy I hve no tym 2 play mnd gmes with u.

Fyn! 8s about ur bloved Gulf.

Wat about him? He's in Shanghai ryt now.

Y don't u open d lnk so dat u'll know wat I'm tlking about.

Mew stopped replying to her and opened the link.

GULF KANAWUT had a wild night in Shanghai! His one night stand took pictures and uploaded it on social media!

Mew read the headline and stared at the photos for a full minute. Then he zoomed the pictures thinking they made a mistake but it really was his Gulf. He put the phone down and closed his eyes to let everything sync in.