Chapter 90

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my books to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew is on his phone talking to his grandpa. The old man is so worried that he keep calling Mew to ask about Mael.

Mew: "Grandpa I know where he is right now so you don't have to worry"

Grandpa: "Really?! Where is he?! Did you call him? Did he talk to you?"

Mew: "No I didn't call him I just knew that he's in my house"

Grandpa: "Are you sure?"

Mew: "Yes grandpa"

Grandpa: "So what are you waiting for? Go there and talk to him!"

Mew: "I will grandpa. I already cancelled all my meetings today in fact I'm on my way there right now"

Grandpa: "Good! Good!"

Mew: "How's dad? Did you tell him?"

Grandpa: "Ofcourse not! I hid his phone and buried him with work so that he won't have time to call you and Mael. It's better if he doesn't know that his ex wife is trying to destroy his family once again! We will solve this problem without him knowing!Do you understand Mew?"

Mew: "Yes grandpa"

Mew arrived in his house and went inside. He didn't call out his brother but instead he silently look for him. Mael is in his room sleeping, when he saw different kinds of empty bottles of liquor on the floor he shakes his head and sighed. "You should've call me first and ask before you do this to yourself" he thought. He doesn't want to wake Mael up so he decided to just clean the house first and order some foods for his brother.

Around six in the evening Mael finally wakes up with a hangover. He doesn't want to do anything nor think about what he heard from his mom yesterday. He got startled when Mew suddenly said "You're finally up, come down and lets eat dinner" Mael only stared at him and didn't say anything. Mew sighed and said "Lets eat first before I'll tell you something really interesting ok?"

Mael: "I don't want to see your face right now P so leave me alone"

Mew: "No. I already gave you time to be alone and now you will do what I say"

Mael: "And what if I don't? What will you do to me?"

Mew smirked and replied "Why don't you TRY refusing and you'll see what I'll do to you"

Even if Mael is mad at his family right now he is still most afraid of what Mew will do to him out of anger so he immediately stood up and said "Hmph! Just so you know whatever you will say later I'm not going to believe it P!" He walked passed his brother and went to the kitchen obediently.

Mew: "Eat"

Mael grabbed his utensils and start to eat.

Mew: "Why did you went to the hospital again?"

Mael: "To visit our mother duh!"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "Then what did you get from visiting her?"

Mael: "It's none of your business!"

Mew: "I went to visit her too"

Mael got scared because he knew how much his brother hate their mother.

Mael: "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER P?!"

Mew: "Relax I didn't do anything to her I just went there and talked to her that's all"