Chapter 49

Thank You for following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

THAILAND

Mew is talking to his grandpa when Gulf suddenly screamed "IM THIRSTY MEW!" Mew excused himself to go get him a glass of water. Mew noticed his mood, he caress Gulf's face and worriedly asked "What's wrong baby?"

Gulf: "Nothing..."

Mew: "What is it? Tell me"

Gulf: "Is there something you want to tell instead Mew?"

Mew look at him and confusedly asked "What do you mean by that?" Gulf decided to not talk about it anymore and said "I'm tired I want to sleep" Sighing Mew nodded his head "Ok I have to go back grandpa is waiting for me" Gulf didn't answer and gave his back on him.

Mew went back to the living area and he was instantly questioned by his grandpa "Who's that?" Mew rubbed his forehead and said "A friend"

Grandpa: "Why is he there?"

Mew: "Just to visit me"

Grandpa: "Let me see him"

Mew: "Why?"

Grandpa: "Just to make sure"

Mew: "Grandpa I'm not going to go back to what I was before, don't worry"

His grandpa stared at him for awhile then said "That's good to hear! So how's your building?" Mew told his grandpa about the building development and his plans and also asked for advices. He tried to convinced the old man to come and live with them in Thailand but was dismissed right away.

Mew didn't pursue the topic because he didn't want his grandpa to get mad. He change the topic by asking about his little brother. His grandpa told him how Mael became so obedient that he had a feeling that the little devil would ask for a very huge favour in return. Mew just laughed at the comment but deep inside he is amazed by his grandpa's sharpness.

After he finish talking to his grandpa Mew went back to the bedroom and joined the sleeping Gulf on the bed. He noticed his phone screen light up, he picked it up and saw that he received an email. He opened it and read the message.

I miss you please come back to me Mew.

Confused he look at the sender's email address but he couldn't recognised it so he deleted the mail but then he saw that there's three more unread mails by the same sender. Curious he emailed back asking who is it. He was about to put his phone down when his phone vibrate when be look at the screen its from the same person, he read the mail.

Its me! How cold of you Mew. Where are you right now? I secretly went to your house but I only saw your dad there."

He stared at his phone for so long trying to remember if he had a precious conversations with this email address. Because of his curiosity Mew went back to the living area to get his laptop and went to his mails. He have two email address which he use often.When he saw that he has no previous conversation with the said email add he called his grandpa on Skype again. Gulf woke up but didn't move when he heard Mew was talking to someone. But when he heard the conversation his blood all rushed up to his head. He didn't want Mew to know that he read his mail so he asked "Who are you txting?" Mew got startled and looked at him before he hurriedly ended the call and answered.

Mew: "Its an email"

Gulf: "Ok, so who are you emailing?"

Mew: "I don't have any idea who it is thats why I called grandpa to tell him about it and asked if he know the email address"

Gulf: "Why would you ask your grandpa about that Mew?"

Mew look at him and hesitantly answered "Well you...you know that I've slept around before right? Mmm...I...kinda...fucked some of the daughters of grandpa's business partners"

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "Thats why I asked grandpa if the name rings a bell to him"

Gulf: "So you just fuck them and didn't even asked their names?"

Mew: "I already told you that I fuck girls who spread their legs willingly Gulf, knowing their names is useless because I will fuck them once. Well of course theres an exceptions, if the girl is willing to experiment then I will be hook for awhile and then get bored after"

Gulf: "I see so you could also get bored of me and then leave me just like the rest of those girls"

Mew smirked and then embrace him "Baby you're different. Those girls are nothing compared to you" Gulf is feeling uneasy but he didn't say anything to Mew.

Mew: "The difference between them and you is my feelings for you Gulf. You made me say the three words I hate the most"

Gulf: "Say it"

Mew smile and said "I Love You" then he kiss Gulf on the lips. Gulf close his eyes and responded right away. Mew licked his lower lip asking for entrance and Gulf opened his mouth letting Mew's tongue explore the inside of his mouth. Gulf's hand went inside Mew's shirt caressing him there for a moment then travelled down inside his shorts and was about to grab his c*ck but Mew grabbed his hand and whispered "Baby you have a schedule tomorrow remember? We can't do it. I don't want you to suffer tomorrow. Lets just wait for your next day off na?" Gulf's brows raised and said "And let you ravage me like this? No thanks!" Mew chuckled "Its your fault baby"

THE NEXT DAY

Mew wake up early to cook breakfast and arrange everything Gulf needed for his schedule today, before he wake him up. Gulf opened his eyes but didn't move and just stared at the ceiling still sleepy. Sighing Mew carried him to the bathroom and help him do his morning routine before dragging him to the dining area to eat. He feed Gulf until he finished all the food then gave him the medicine and a glass of water.

Mew: "Don't tell me you want me to feed you the medicine too Gulf?"

Gulf just stared at him and didn't comment. Mew rolled his eyes and said "Stop acting spoiled and move faster! You're going to be late!" Gulf pouted and obeyed " I was just enjoying being pampered what a mood killer!" Mew didn't bother listening to him and went to collect all his stuff and the keys before grabbing Gulf's hand "Lets go"

They arrived at the location and as expected fans are already there waiting for him. Mew stopped the car. He shakes his head while commenting "You're fans are so dedicated waiting for hours just to see you for a few seconds"

Gulf: "Are you mocking them?"

Mew: "No I actually admired their patience and dedication"

Gulf: "Gimme my things"

Mew: "Go get it yourself! I already told you that I will only drive you here"

Gulf: "But I'm tired Mew"

Mew: "What did you do again today?"

Gulf: "...."

Mew: "That's right NOTHING!"

Gulf: "But-"

Mew: "I'm sorry but I don't want  to be on the news so stop being lazy and go get your things so that I can get out of here"

Gulf: "My fans are better than you! You're suppose to be my boyfriend and should be more dedicated to me than them!"

Mew smirk and said "Didn't I just showed you how dedicated I am two days ago baby? You demanded and I delivered right? It's not enough? Then next time I'll fuc-" His sentence got cut off when Gulf covered his mouth "Ok thats enough! God! You and you're vulgar mouth!" Then he get out of the car and went to the back seat to get his things.  Mew laugh and continue to tease him "You love my mouth though specially when I suck and lick your c*ck and ho-" Gulf cut him off again and shout "OK BYE!" and then he slammed the car door shut.

Gulf walked away and didn't bother looking back. His face is red so he just quickly said hi and wave to his fans and hurriedly went inside the building. After seeing Gulf went inside Mew drove off but then he remembered something so he slowed down and parked his car and took out his phone to message Mael and told him about the email address.