Chapter 107

Thank You for always commenting,voting and adding my stories to your Reading List guys. I read all your comments💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf stayed and takes care of Mew for the past four days now, he didn't leave Mew's side even for a second, he also didn't look at his social media accounts and even ignored his managers calls and messages because all he wanted to do is to concentrate on nursing Mew back to health.

What he doesn't know is that, his fans has been trending the hashtag #WhereIsGulf on social media attracting the Medias attention. Major news channels has been calling his agency and manager to asked about the hashtag. That's the reason why his manager has been calling him.

Mew doesn't like hospitals since he was a child, so being stuck there for four days now is distressing for him. That's why he asked Gulf to call the doctor and told them that he wanted to leave but was told that his grandfather told them to make sure the wound is perfectly healed before they release him.

Mew: "It will heal even if I'm not in the hospital"

Doctor: "Yes, as long as you take the medicines and dress the wound as instructed"

Mew: "Then, why didn't you tell that to grandpa?"

Gulf sensed Mew's irritation on his voice so he chimed in to calmed him down "Mew let's talk to grandpa when he comes here ok?" then he turned to the doctor and said "Thank you doctor for your time. We will call you again later" The doctor smile, nod to them and left.

Gulf: "Mew don't be rude to the doctors and any of the staff here if you're irritated. They just all wanted to help you and every patients here"

Mew sighed and replied "I just want to leave this place as soon as possible Gulf"

Gulf embraced him and replied "Lets just relax for now and wait for grandpa and dad, we will tall to them ok?

Mael: "What's happening here? Why the emo atmosphere?"

Gulf let go of Mew and asked "Where's grandpa and dad?" Mael saw Mew's face and said "Can't stand this place anymore P?" Mew nodded his head. Mael crossed his arms and said "I tried convincing the old man P but he didn't budge. He instead got mad at me and shooed me away"

They all got startled when the door opens and heard their grandpa's voice "You annoyed me too much thats why I "shooed" you away Mael"

Dad: "You know that your grandpa have a lot of things to do but you keep annoying him that's why you got kicked out"

Mael clicked his tongue and replied "You hear that P? I tried helping you but they refused and even kicked me out of your apartment"

Mew rubbed his forehead and said "Grandpa, dad you know how I hate hospitals why do you want me to stay here longer? The doctors already told you that I'm fine now right? My wounds will heal even if I'm home. I want to go home grandpa"

Dad: "Mew there's a reason why Dad is doing this"

Mew just stared blankly at his grandpa and dad and didn't utter a single word. Sensing Mew's foul mood the old man decided to tell him the truth.

Grandpa: "I need to make sure someone will learn her lesson first before I'll let you roam around freely again. I don't want you to get hurt again Mew. This is the second time your life was in danger! Just bear with me a little longer ok? Grandpa will make sure no one will harm you again"