Chapter 97

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to you Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew cancelled all his meetings for today because he misses Gulf. They haven't seen each other for more than a week now, although they video call each other everyday it's still not the same as hugging and kissing him. He asked his twin brother to accompany him to Gulf's workplace today as he doesn't want to go there alone and get stared at. Mael who's bored to death agreed right away.

Mael: "I'll ask Vin if he wants to come with us P"

Mew: "Okay"

Mael: "I'll be there in an hour is that okay?"

Mew: "Yeah"

HOSPITAL

Stella tried to convinced the doctor that she's already fine and that she would like to leave the hospital but the doctor always refused her requests as she still haven't completed her therapy session.

Stella: "Sidney can you please call my son? Tell him that I miss him and I want to see him"

Sidney: "Your son is very busy I texted him yesterday but until now he still haven't reply"

Stella: "That's why I said to CALL him"

Sidney: "But your son told me to only call you if it's an emergency Stella"

Stella: "You have a mother right Sidney?"

Sidney nodded her head.

Stella smile sadly at her and said "Then can you imagine how would she feel when she's in my shoes?" Sidney sighed and gave her the phone "Here" Stella smile happily at her then she grabbed the phone and dialled Mael's number but she cant get through. Disappointed she returned the phone to Sidney and said "I think he changed his number" confused Sidney called Mew's number. When it rings she passed it to Stella and said "It's ringing" Stella shakes her head and said "That's not my son's number"

Sidney: "But your son gave me this phone and his number is the only contact person on the list"

Stella thought "Why would Mael change his number without letting me know first"

When someone answered the phone Stella waited for the other person to speak first.

Mael: "Hello?"

When Stella heard the familiar voice she immediately said "Mael! Son! This is mom!"

Mael is startled then he looked around the room looking for his twin. When he didn't see Mew he hurriedly asked "Mom! How are you?" Stella sobbed and answered "I miss you so much Mael. Do you not love mom anymore? You haven't visited me here I've been waiting for you" Mael feeling guilty remained silent. Stella continue to voice her sadness "Son, did I do something that made you mad that's why you changed you phone number without telling me? If so, mom is sorry na~ mom will not do it again. Just....just come visit mom"

Mael was about to agree when Mew snatched his phone and glared at him. Stella on the other line called out Mael's name. Mew turned his attention to his phone then he covered the phone with his hand before he said "What did I tell you?! Why did you answered the call? Do you want her to ruin our lives again?!"

Mael: "But she was crying P! She she said miss me"

Mew knew that it's not easy for Mael to ignore his mother because he knew that he still longed for his mom's love and affection.

Mew: "You want to see her?"

Mael slowly nods his head.

Mew: "Fine! But I will go with you"