Chapter 61

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf looked at Mew in disbelief and said "Can you clam down Mew? There's no need for you to do that" then he faced Honey and said "I'm sorry but its better for you to leave right now"

Honey: "What?! Why?!"

Gulf: "Because I don't want the person I love to get mad at me"

Honey: "Are you kidding me?! I just left for a few years and now you turned gay?! What the fuck!"

Gulf: "Let me correct you. I didn't turn gay ok? I don't like other guys. Its only him that I love"

Honey: "Are you that sad and desperate when I left that's why you turned to guys now?"

Gulf: "I don't want to talk to you anymore please leave"

Honey: "No I'm not going to leave until you agree to be with me again"

Mew: "Are you deaf? He said he doesn't want you anymore. If you continue speaking bullshit I'm gonna have to drag you outside!"

Gulf hurriedly went to Mew and rubbed his arm to calm him down and whispered "Calm down Mew she's still a girl" Mew pinched the bridge of his nose and said "She's fucking annoying Gulf!" Gulf dragged Mew to the bedroom and left Honey alone in the living room.

Gulf: "You stay here and let me talk to her ok? You don't have to worry because I will always choose you. You're the only one I want Mew"

Mew mood immediately change. He smile and hugged Gulf "I'll give you twenty minutes to chase her out" Gulf grabbed Mew's face and kissed him on the lips. Mew responded right away and licked Gulf's lower lip asking for entrance and Gulf opened his mouth welcoming his tongue inside.

Gulf moaned when he felt Mew's hands groped his ass "Mew~ lets stop....honey is still outside" Mew continue his assault and said "I don't care lets give her a show. Let me fuck you in front of her so that she will clearly understand that you're mine now" Gulf grabbed and gripped hhis hand to stop him from doing anything indecent and said "Baby lets not traumatise her na~ and besides what if she takes pictures of us? It will be the end of me and my career" Mew smiled in understanding and fixed Gulf's shirt "Alright I will wait here because I don't want to see and hear you two talking about the past" Gulf gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then walked out of the room.

Gulf: "I'm sorry for making you wait"

Honey: "Its ok Gulf I'm glad that guy is not here anymore. We can now talk seriously"

Gulf: "His name is Mew and he's with me, we are together"

Honey this time just stare at him calmly and replied "I am here now Gulf there's no need to be with him anymore" Gulf sighed and said "I love him and I don't want to get back with you I only want him he's all I need! What more do you want me to say for you to understand that I've moved on!"

Honey: "Uncle, Auntie and Sunny doesn't know about this right?"

Gulf: "...."

Honey: "No need to lie to me because before I came here I went to your house and Auntie was very happy when she saw me and even gave me the spare key to your condo"

Gulf: "I've been planning to tell them about Mew"

Honey: "How about your career? Do you think they will accept you if you come out? The career that you've worked so hard for will instantly crumble if you come out Gulf"

Gulf: "...."

Honey: "I know you still have feelings for me and I am willing to do anything to get you back. Everyone will once again accept our relationship just like before. But if you continue to be with him everyone will abandon you in an instant Gulf. Sunny is still studying right? And she dream of having her masters degree abroad. Who will support her?"

Gulf: "I have more than enough savings Honey"

Honey: "Until when will it last huh?"

Gulf: "Its my problem and not yours"

Honey: "I am just concern Gulf I just want you to think about your future"

Mew: "There's no need to worry about his future because I can provide for his needs. Now can you go away?"

Honey: "Who the hell are you huh!?"

Mew glare at Honey, he really wanted to drag her out of Gulf's condo right now. He gritted his teeth and said "I am his boyfriend and you're getting on my nerves! You better get out of here right now or I swear to God I will drag you out of here!" When Honey saw Mew's face she got scared and stuttered "You...you ca..cant to tha..t to me! Gulf are you going to let him do that to me?"

Gulf: "You should go now Honey. He is not joking around and I cant control him when he's mad"

Honey paled and hurriedly grabbed her purse and walked away but stopped when she's at the door. She turned to looked at Gulf and said "I'm serious about what I said earlier Gulf I want to be with you again and I will do everything to have you back" then she left.

Mew: "You're moving out today"

Gulf: "What!?"

Mew: "I have a room for us in my building. This is supposed to be a surprised after the opening but since your Ex made an appearance and declared her undying love to you I cant just stay still and let her waltz in your life again just like that, so I want you to move out right away"

Gulf: "But Mew I bought this condo when I was young through my hard earn money this place have sentimental value to me"

Mew embraced him and said "I didn't say that you have to sell it right? I just said you to move out of here and move in with me. You don't have to bring anything here as I already bought stuff for you and I already put it in our place"

Gulf: "But my parents and Sunny will surely asked questions if I don't go home Mew"

Mew: "I also didn't say that you cant go home. I just don't want that girl coming here whenever she wants like she owns this place. Also I want your doorknob change"

Gulf couldn't do anything but to agree to all of his demands to appease his anger and Mew became happy again then Gulf grab the opportunity to explain everything to him "Baby I have no idea that shes back and that she went to our house"

Mew: "I believe you"

Gulf: "Do you still remember when I told you that I only have one serious relationship? That's her and I was heart broken when she suddenly left without saying anything to me. Her parents doesn't like me because I am not in the same circle with them"

Mew: "The same circle? Meaning?"

Gulf sighed and said "She came from a rich family. When we are together I endured all the hurtful side comments her parents said towards me because I really wanted to be with her" Mew hugged him and whispered "Lets stop talking about her shes out of your life now and I will not let anyone hurt you" Gulf hugged him back and said "That's why I was really worried awhile ago I thought you'd really harm her"

Mew: "I was really planning on dragging her out if she still didn't listen to you"

Gulf: "That would really bring us trouble Mew her parents are not to be taken lightly"

Mew chuckled and said "My family is not short of money baby~ specially grandpa"

***************************************
Its been awhile since I write an NC chapter right?🤔 I guess ya'll have to pray for my braincells?😅