Chapter 65

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is in Shanghai together with Vin and Mael for a fashion show for a luxury brand. He wanted to bring Mew with him but he refused because he is busy and he hate crowded places. Right now they're preparing for the show backstage and Gulf keep on staring at his phone waiting for Mew's reply to his messages.

Vin just finished his make up and approached him "Gulf why are you staring at your phone? Are you waiting for brother in law to call you?"

Gulf: "Brother in law? Who's your brother in law? You sure are shameless Vin!"

Vin smirked and said "What? Big brother said that as long as I don't hurt Mael he is fine with our relationship"

Gulf: "Yeah whatever, now leave me alone becau-"

Guy: "Well well well I didn't expect to see you here Vin. You're suspension is still not over right? Why are you here?"

Vin click his tongue and said "Well its obvious that IM VERY RELEVANT that a luxury brand still insisted of recruiting me Gun" Gun laughed and said "You? Relevant? Stop dreaming Vin I'm pretty sure you begged P Gulf for help that's why you're here"
(A/N: I don't have any particular actor in mind for Gun here so you can just imagine whoever you want)

Gulf: "I don't know what your talking about. Vin didn't ask for any help from me and besides, who are you?"

Vin laugh out loud and said "See? You think your famous just because you got invited to events and shows because of your connections? Relevancy doesn't work that way kid!"

Gun gritted his teeth and grabbed Vin's collar in anger. He was about to punch him on the face when someone gripped his shoulder so hard and warned "If that hand lands on any part of his body then you better kiss your career goodbye"

Gun turned around and said "Who the hell are you?!" Mael glare at him and said "LET GO OF HIM" then he pulled Gun away from Vin and said "I'm surprised that you don't know me" Gun looked at his two friends as if asking them if they have any idea.

Friend: "He's Mew, Gun"

Friend 2: "No you're wrong it was revealed that he's real name is Mael. He was a very famous model before even more famous than P Gulf"

Gun: "What!? So this guy is who they called the only rival of P Gulf when it comes to modelling?"

Friend 2: "P~ It's nice meeting you I was a fan....no I'm still a fan of yours until now. Mm...can I take a picture with you? And an autograph too P?"

Mael smile brightly and agreed right away and commented "I like you. I think we're gonna be friends"

Gun: "You retired right? Why are you here?"

Mael: "Obviously I was invited too. No wait,  l was personally invited by the designer"

Gulf who is worried that Mael might do something naughty again interrupted their conversation "Mael can I talk to you?"

Mael: "Why? You can talk to me here"

Gulf: "No I want to talk to you in private"

Vin: "Can I come too?"

Gulf: "No"

Mael: "Yes"