Chapter 102

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to you Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

A personal assistant should be busy with his job but Mew is just sitting in a corner staring into space out of boredom. Gulf's manager would sometimes approached him,asked him if he needed something but he would just tell him that he's fine even though all he wanted to do is go home. He endured all the stares and gossips for days now while Gulf work with so much enthusiasm. He felt contented that Mew is always beside him though he knew that the latter is working against his will. His co-workers got curious and asked him why Mael's twin is with him all the time these past days and he would lie to them telling them that Mew just want to see how series and movies are made behind the scene.

After his scenes Gulf when to him and said "We will go to Chiangmai after I'm done here"

Mew: "Do I need to go there too?"

Gulf raised his eyebrows and asked "Why? You don't want to?" Mew sighed and replied "Do I have a choice?" Gulf answered right away "Yes you do, Mew! But you know what's at stake here right?" Mew grabbed his hand, pulled him and embraced him "Baby I miss holding you" Gulf hugged him back and replied "You're already holding me right now" Mew pinched his side and replied "You know what I mean right?" Gulf smirked and replied "Incase you've forgotten we're not in a relationship anymore Mew"

Mew: "Baby please forgive me na~ lets get back together and move in with me pleasee?"

Gulf almost give in but he controlled his emotions and replied "I'm still not satisfied yet" Mew let go of him and asked "You still love me right?" Gulf panicked and immediately nodded his head when he saw how serious Mew's face right now. Mew smile and give him a quick kiss on the lips and said "That's more than enough reason for me to wait"

Mael still refused to talk to his grandfather and dad after what happened. He's still mad at them. Vin talked him and told him that he should thank them instead because right now his dad can't do anything to them as their company is on Mael's hands.

Mael: "It's all P Mew's fault! If he didn't tell them about your dad, grandpa would never do this!"

Vin chuckled and replied "It's because you always tell on him that's why he did this" Mael rolled his eyes and said "I was only helping them babe, and I don't need help! I can handle your dad just fine"

Vin: "Really? Then tell me what was your plan on convincing my stubborn dad hmm?"

Mael: "I was planning on slowly convincing him not like this!"

Vin: "Uh-huh"

Mael glared at him and replied "What's with that? You don't believe me? That I can make your dad accept us?"

Vin: "I didn't say that Mael. To tell you the truth I'm actually happy that your family did this to dad. Now he will realised that there are people whom he can't order around"

Mael snorted and replied "Your dad? Ordering my grandpa? If he do that, then he have a death wish!"

Vin: "I know right"

Vin laughed and then asked "Where are they right now?"

Mael: "They're staying at P Mew's apartment"

Vin: "I thought they already left?"

Mael: "The old man said that he will oversee everything in the company and also he want P Mew and Gulf to get back together first before they go back to Holland. And by the way he will probably fire some employees in your company"