Chapter 6

Thank you for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf and his staff had a quick meeting before he walk the runway and as expected almost all the tv networks and other media outlets are there waiting for the show to end so that they can interview him.

Manager: "They're waiting Nong"

Gulf: "Can I not go there? This is so stupid Its just a simple tweet and they're making it big?"

Manager: "Thats why you should think before you tweet Nong this is also a lesson for you."

Gulf: "Okay Im sorry I will not do it again."

Manager: "Lets go"

They went to the area where the media are waiting for him his manager brief the them first and said "Only 20mins na."

After his interview Gulf's mood is down, he is mad but cant express it because it will cause more trouble.

Manager: "Are you ok?"

Gulf: "Those reporters are out of line P! They keep asking the same questions its so annoying!"

Manager: "You've been in this industry since your young and you're still not used to them?"

Gulf: "And why are they asking me about Mew now? Just because he is back doesn't mean I have the answer to their every questions. We are just colleague back then we aren't even that close because they also keep on comparing our popularity thats why our fans fought before."

Manager: "But Mew always followed you before Nong he doesn't care about the popularity award as long as your names are besides each other."

Gulf: "What?"

Manager: "You don't know? Even though I was not there when he confessed to you I have ears and eyes following you around Nong besides I already noticed the way he looked at you before thats why I wasn't surprised when he confessed."

Gulf: "Can we not talk about this?"

His manager handed him a folder "Take a look at these na." Gulf looked at him questioningly "Why? And what are these?"

Manager: "A list of offers, too many so I will let you choose."

Gulf gave the folder back to his manager and said "Just choose those brands that I really like and use."

Manager: "You don't care about the TF they're offering?"

Gulf: "No but if you want those brands with high fee its also fine with me."

Manager: "Okay"

Gulf: "Whats my next schedule P?"

Manager: "Its just a photoshoot then we can go home."

Gulf: "Thank God! Those reporters really drained me P!"

His manager chuckle and said "Thats what you get when you post without thinking."

Gulf: "P I forgot to tell you that I will be visiting my friend in the hospital after work."

Manager: "Who? Its not some girl right? Because it will be another scandal."

Gulf: "Its not a girl P don't worry."