Chapter 77

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Vin dragged Mael in-front of Mew because he too can't believed what he just saw. Although he's still mad at him he still want to hear whatever explanation his boyfriend is going to say. Gulf is rubbing Mew's back to calm him down because he can tell from Mew's expression that he is furious.

Mael: "...."

Mew: "OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND EXPLAIN!"

Mael took a quick glance at his brother's face and he immediately knew that he's dead.

Gulf: "Baby ~ you're scaring him"

Mew close his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose indicating that he is really mad. When Mael saw it he hurriedly said "P ~ don't be mad please? I already told you about this right? And you said you will support me" Mew grabbed and pull Mael's hair and said "You know that I will NEVER agree to this kind of revenge Mael! And YOU KNOW WHY!" Mael grabbed his brother's hand and said "P it hurts ~ and that slut deserved it!" Vin touched Mew's hand that is gripping Mael's hair and said "Let's talk calmly P"

Gulf: "Mew let go of his hair and let him talk"

Mew let go of Mael and walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Everyone followed him. He glared at Mael and shouted "WHAT THE HELL ARE WAITING FOR?! TALK!" Mael flinched and said "But P ~ it's because I'm so mad at her that I did this! She even tried to drugged me P!" Mew stared at him to see if he's lying. When he saw how serious Mael is his expression softened then he reached out his hand and touched Mael's face and asked "She did?" Mael nodded his head "Mm"

Mew: "You should get to know someone first before befriending them Mael"

Mael questioningly starred at his brother's face and asked "You didn't saw her face?"

Mew: "No"

Mael: "GOOD! Good! That's why you're this calm"

Mew: "That scene really triggered my memory Mael"

Mael: "Then why-"

Mew: "It's because I've been taking my medicine regularly now and also because of Gulf"

Mael: "I'm sorry"

Mew sighed and said "Just let this end now ok? I won't get mad anymore as long as you'll let her go"

Mael: "You don't really know her?"

Mew: "No and I don't have any interest of getting to know her"

Mael stared at his brother and asked once again "Are you sure?" Mew glared at him and said "Are you purposely pissing me off?" Mael instantly waved his hand while saying "No no no no I'm sorry P I will not ask again!" Mew smile and ruffled his hair and said "I'll call someone to clean her and this place so go home and rest ok?"

Mael: "Wait P! Are you all thinking that I fucked her too?"

Vin glared at him while Mew and Gulf bluntly answered "Yes" Mael turned to Vin and said "I DIDN'T! I PROMISE! I JUST WATCHED THEM!"

Mael: "Besides I would never fuck someone like her"

Mew: "If you don't like her so much what did she do to you that you have to resort to this kind of revenge hmm?"

Mael stuttered "Tha...thats...be...cau...se...she...she-"

Mew: "Stop lying I know you Mael there's no point on lying to me. Now tell me the truth"