Chapter 30

Thank You so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mael: "Who's this?"

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "What the hell are you doing with my phone?"

Mael almost drop the phone because he got so scared when he heard Mew's voice "Some..ones calling you P and its just a number so I answered it" Mew snatched his phone, ended the call and said "Do yo want me to strangle you right now huh!? Ive told you many times to not touch my phone!"

Mael: "Hmp! Why are you so mad? Its just a phone call I don't even know who is it?!"

Mew look at him and inquired "What do you mean?"

Mael: "All I know is its a guy P! He said he misses you! Who is it P? You fuck guys now?"

Mew cleared his throat and look away "That is some guy I met at the bar"

Mael smirk and said "Really? But the way and his tone while saying those words is not a stranger would use P"

Mew sighed "We hooked up ok?"

Mael: "I can't believe you've change this much in just a month"

Mew: "We didn't fuck though"

Mael: "Why you felt disgusted?"

Mew: "Im not ready to fuck a guy yet"

Mael: "How about Gulf? How is he?"

Mew: "We...we only met a couple of times nothing interesting happened"

Mael: "Really? But you guys are following each other on twitter P you seemed pretty close now"

Mew: "We'll I added him and he followed back maybe thinking its you?"

Mael smile sadly and said "I don't know P you know what he did to me really hurt me na P~ because of him Im like this right now afraid to approached anyone I like. He traumatise me P!" Mew grabbed and hug him tightly and whispered "Don't worry I haven't forgotten what he did to you Mael" Mael gripped his clothes and said "You promise me that you will teach him a lesson P remember? You said you will ruin him" Mew close his eyes and thought about Gulf "Hurt him?" then Gulf's crying face flashes on his mind and his heart felt like someone is squeezing it.

Mael: "P! Are you listening to me?"

Mew: "Yes"

Mael: "Why didn't you answer me P?"

Mew know that Mael will not stop pestering him if he will not say the answer he wanted to hear so he said "Yes"

Mael look at to him and said "When will you do that?"

Mew: "As soon as possible"

Mael smile widely and said "Now I'm satisfied. Where is dad?"

Mew: "Dad is talking to grandpa right now"

Mael: "Why?"

Mew: "Its none of your business Mael! And stop tricking grandpa what if he get so mad he'd have a heart attack do you want that to happen?"

Mael pouted and said "Ofcourse not its because grandpa always talk about you P! What about me I'm also his grandson" Mew hit Mael on the head and said "Its because I'm not here that's why he's talking about me! When you're in Thailand do you think he didn't ask me about you whenever we talk?"

Mael: "....."

Mew: "That's right you should shut up!"

Mael change the subject when he saw that Mew is starting to get mad at him and ask "What time are going to the restaurant Im hungry"