Chapter 88

Thank you so much for always Voting,Commenting and adding my stories to your Reading List🙏🏻 Also thank you for being patient with me🙏🏻
I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mael stiffened when he heard what her mom said. He knew that his mom will not tell the whole truth about what really happened in the past but he is curious. He wanted to know. She is the only one who is willing to tell him about it because the past is a taboo topic in his dad's house. His dad and his grandpa only told him some details but not the whole story while his mom would always told him how they hated him and then used him for money.

Mom: "I know I'm was not honest with you before but right now what I'm going to tell you is the whole truth"

Mael only sit up straight and didn't say anything so his mom continue to talk.

Mom: "Your dad and I met because of an acquaintance and we fell in love with each other right away. It was a whirlwind romance. We only dated for a month then he brought me to the Netherlands to meet his dad. The first time that old man laid his eyes on me he instantly showed  his disapproval on our relationship telling me to my face that I'm a gold digger and that he will never accept me. He also told your dad to break up with me or he will disown him. You see my son that old man is really the root of all the disaster that happened with our family.

Mael: "...."

Mom: "Then your dad disobeyed him. We got married with him not knowing. After a month your dad told him about our union and he got so mad that he got your dad beaten up by his bodyguards. He ordered him to divorce me but your dad insisted that he will not divorce me no matter what the old man say. He also begged him to give me a chance to get to know him first. Because your dad kneeled and cried in front of him the old man agreed and gave us one month. I endured all the insults he said while I stayed and become a housewife for your dad. The old man also humiliated me in front of your dad's colleagues when I went to the company to visit your him"

Mael couldn't believed it and whispered to himself "Grandpa would never do that to you mom" His mom heard him and laughed and said "You really trust that old man huh?"

Mael: "Grandpa would never do something like that if you didn't do anything to anger him"

His mom rolled her eyes and continued "He buried your dad with work that's why I went there see him because of his workload is keeping him from going home so I felt so suffocated in that house and I told your dad that I want to go home. I tried to convince him to come with me but he refused. He said that he cant leave his dad and the business but he would come visit me twice a month. You see son your dad and grandpa only love their business and money!"

Mael: "....."

Mom: "So I left. Your dad called me everyday and did what he had promised. We continued in that kind relationship until I got pregnant with you and that other one"
(A/N: She meant long distance relationship)

Mael: "Why do you hate P Mew mom?"

Mom: "Because he was living his life there while I'm-...WE suffered!"

Mael: "We didn't suffered. Grandpa and dad provided for us they gave us money whenever we asked"

Mom: "If I didn't forced you to asked them for it do you really think they will send it on their own?"

Mael: "You're not a saint mom I know you did something that made them hate you"

His mom started to cry and Mael immediately felt guilty of what he said and embrace her while whispering "I'm sorry mom" His mom hugged him back and said "Your right son I'm not a Saint. I...I cheated on your father out of loneliness and it was only one time!" Mael was shocked. His mom cried again and said "Do you hate me now son? I only did it because I was so lonely. Your dad was being held up by his work and didn't visit me for two months! I tried calling him alot of times but I cant get through. I got depressed that time and I tried to commit suicide. My friend saw me and rushed me to the hospital and that's when I found out that I was pregnant"

Mael: "....."

Mom: "When you dad finally came to visit me I told him about my pregnancy and he was so happy that he decided to stay with me during my pregnancy. We were so happy for the past months when his dad called and told him to go back because there's a problem in the company. Your dad couldn't say no. He promised me that he will only stay there for a few days to resolve the problem....."

Mael: "Then? What happened?"

His mom smiled sadly and said "When he came back he forced me to sign the divorce papers son. I really don't know what happened but because I got scared of him I signed the papers. He even insulted me asking me if it's really his sons" She cried again and said "How could he say that to me? I begged him not to leave me but he didn't listen. He even told me that he wanted DNA testing. I was so broken that day Mael he didn't only insulted me he also accused me of lying! When you guys were born they came and told me that they wanted the older child then they left without even glancing at you!"

Mael clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

Mom: "Your dad and grandpa chose your brother over you son that's the fact! They only care about the older one! That's why when you were young I made sure that the both of you would talked to each other while he's there so that when the time comes and you needed his help, you can use him. See? I always think of your future! When that stupid scandal happened who do you think talked to your father and grandpa? Who asked them to take you in? Yes! It was him! Because he ASKED, they agreed right away without getting mad at him. It was because of HIM and not because they wanted you there Mael!"

Mael stayed quite and did not comment.

Mom: "You should open your eyes! You lived there with them for years! I'm pretty sure you knew who they favoured more!"

Mael: "Tha...that's be...cause P....he..."

Mom: "Stop deluding yourself son! They love the other one and not you!"

Mael doesn't want to hear it anymore and said "That's enough mom, you should rest" His mom caress his face and said "I'm sorry for what I did to you before Mael. Now that I told you everything stop getting too attached to them because they will hurt you in the end just like what they did to me. Mael, we only have each other. Mom really loves you. Mom only have you. I will always protect you" Mael touched and teary eyed hold his mother's hand and asked "What do you want me to do mom?"

Mom: "Come back to me Mael"

Mael: "....."

Mom: "Lets start over I promise that I will be a good mother this time"

Mael who longed for his mothers love and attention all these years could not hide the happiness and cried while repeatedly nodding his head "Ok Mom"

He stayed in the hospital until evening. He have a schedule tomorrow and was planning to cancel it but his mom was against his decision she told him that he should not compromise his work because of her and that he should work hard to earn money for his future. Mael reluctantly left the hospital that night.

His mom is getting ready to sleep when he heard the door open and close she thought that it was Mael so she said without turning her head "Why are here again? I told you I'm fine you don't have to worry about me son" When she didn't hear a respond she got curious and turned around and asked "Why are you silent? What's wrong with you?" The person in front of her smirked and said "How pathetic" Mael's mom got startled by the coldness of the person and said "You!"

"Yes me!"

Mom: "How did you know-....What are you doing here?!"

"To kill you what else?"

****************************************
So ~ what do you think guys? Is she telling the truth?🤔 Anyways I hope you like this chapter🙏🏻💜