Chapter 59

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is really nervous because of their expressions after Mael told them the truth. Mew's grandpa is glaring at him while his dad is glaring at Mew. Mael on the other hand is smirking at them while recording it on his phone. Mew really wanted to kill him right now. Mew's grandpa broke the silence when he scream to Mew "EXPLAIN!" Gulf flinched by the harsh tone in his voice and Mew noticed it, he gripped Gulf's hand as if telling him to not worry because he is by his side.

Dad: "Are you listening Mew? Explain!"

Mew: "Its what I said we are together and I'm not breaking up with him. Theres nothing to explain. I fell in love with him and I don't want to let him go"

His grandpa's face became red from anger and he screamed "ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF RIGHT NOW?! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO INTRODUCED THE GUY WHO BROKE AND HUMILIATED YOUR TWIN BROTHER TO US?! YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY!! I WILL PUT YOU IN A MENTAL FACILITY IF YOU KEEP THIS UP MEW!"

Mew's dad got worried and calm the old man down "Dad you don't have to do that. I'm sure Mew will listen to us if we talk to him calmly. Right son?"

Mew: "Nothing will change my mind dad. I love him and I will NEVER leave him"

Grandpa: "YOU-"

Mael suddenly speak and said "Gramps why are you so mad huh? What if you'll have a heart attack? Just because of this? It isn't worth drying for gramps, trust me"

Everyone turned and looked at the Mael like he's gone crazy. The old man asked him "Why are you so calm and not mad at this Mael?" Mael crossed his arms infront of him and lied "Its been years gramps and I already knew about their relationship. P told me everything before he asked Gulf to be his boyfriend he asked my permission first and I gave him the go signal" The old man and their dad was shocked by what he said.

Mew: "Mael is even ok with this why are you guys so against it? And you promised me grandpa"

Dad: "Mew you tricked us!"

Grandpa: "I will never accept that guy! END OF DISCUSSION"

Mael: "Gramps you should keep your promises I even warned you awhile ago but you didn't listen and continue to speak heart warming words to P and now you're going back on your words?"

Grandpa: "I said no such things!"

Mael put his phone in front of his grandpa's face and play a video, smirked at the old man and said "I recorded it so you have no excuse gramps. A true man would never go back against his words!" Their grandpa was speechless and then be got even angrier and grabbed Mael's phone and throw it on the ground. Mael was shocked by it so when he recovered he also got mad at said "Don't be such a brat gramps! You have to pay me for my phone!" The old man grabbed Mael's right ear and pull it so hard and screamed "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BRAT HUH?!" Mael shut his mouth and begged his dad for help. Then the bickering started between the three people. Gulf who witness all of it didn't know how to react. The issue was forgotten because of Mael's loud mouth. Mew chuckled and left the noisy living room and dragged Gulf to the kitchen and prepare food for him.

Gulf: "Aren't you going to stop them?"

Mew: "Let them be, this is the HELP that, that little devil said"

Gulf: "But still they still didn't accept me Mew"

Mew smile and caress his cheek and said "They will eventually accept you so don't worry to much about it" They started eating without care of the three people in the living room.