Chapter 22

Thank You for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your reading list💜🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf ordered the most expensive dish in the menu for Mew. He smile when it arrived because it looks really delicious "Mew would definitely love this" he thought. He snap a picture of it and was about to post it on his social media account when he noticed that the waitress is still standing on the side so he look up, smile at her and ask "Is there a problem miss?"

Waitress: "Ah..P~ can I have your autograph and also can I have a picture with you?"

Gulf happily agreed. After taking a picture Gulf giving his signature she saw the bruise on his arm and she cant help but got curious so she ask "P what happened to your arm? Who did that to you?" Gulf covered the bruised with Mew's towel and said "Oh its nothing Nong"

Waitress: "But P"

Gulf smile and said "Really its nothing I was about to fell off the stairs and my friend grabbed my arm to save me thats why I had this."

Waitress: "You should be careful na P"

Gulf: "Yes thank you for your concern."

Waitress: "I will always support you P"

Gulf smile: "Thank you Nong"

The waitress said goodbye and Gulf shakes his head then he proceeded on uploading the mouth watering dish on his twitter. He smiles brightly while writing the caption "They said this is a Special Meal for a special someone?" In just a seconds fans likes and commented on his post his friends also commented saying it looks delicious and they're jealous of the special someone.

Mew: "Why are you smiling?"

Gulf stood up and wipe Mew's face and hair "You'll see it when you go on twitter" Mew grab his hands to stop what he's doing and said "We are outside Gulf you don't want problems when we get back to Bangkok right?" Gulf look around before he sit down and said "Sit down na and eat while its still hot it looks so delicious I wanted to try it."

Mew gave him the fork "Then try it" Gulf shakes his head and said "No you have to feed me" Mew got annoyed "Are you kidding me? What are you 5?" Gulf put on a sad face and murmured "Its what lovers do you know" Mew sighed he cut a small piece and said "Here open up" Gulf smile and open his mouth and chew happily. Mew rolled his eyes and started eating.

Mew: "This dish is really delicious. Do you want some more?"

Gulf: "Its their specialty Mew and no Im already full"

Mew: "I see"

Gulf really wanted Mew to call him baby again so he suddenly said "My arm hurts and the waitress saw and asked about it"

Mew grab his hand and squeeze it "Im sorry na"

Gulf: "Then you have to call me like that again"

Mew got confused "Like what?"

Gulf: "You don't even remember?"

Mew: "Can you just say it directly?"

Gulf: "You...you called me...never-mind I will sleep in your room tonight."

Mew: "Whats wrong with you? You should finish your sentence first."

Gulf: "We'll you... you called me ba..by back then"

Mew stopped eating and said "I did? I don't remember though."

Gulf: "I don't believe you"

Mew: "Why are you sulking?"