Epiloge

(Hunter's POV)

I stood on the other side of Roy's office.

It had been five years since Ishval had been rebuilt. Furher Grumman stepped down and gave the spot of Furher to Roy, as promised.

I became Madam Furher, much to my dismay. I thought it made me sound old.

And it did.

Armstrong, Ross and Brosh stayed in Central; Armstrong was now a General.

Miles and Scar stayed in Ishval, as expected. Though I met up with them often, since Ishval wasn't too far and was accessible now.

Mustang squad split up.

Breda and Havoc now owned and worked at a bar with Rebecca, yes, THAT Rebecca. I don't even know-

Fury continued working with communications and radios in the Southern sector.

Falman went back North...

And Riza? She stayed with us.

General Armstrong stayed in the North.

I stood by a filing cabinet, looking through the files and finding the ones Roy needed.

I walked towards him, files in hand. I let out a small breath as I put the files on his desk.

He immediately shot his head up and looked at me with concern. "Are you tired? Maybe you should sit? Or go home. You can go home for the day."

He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled something out, he held it up to me. "Apple?"

I laughed at him. "Ah, no I'm alright." I kissed his forehead. "And it was just a sigh." I glanced into his drawer, he had an alarming amount of apples in there.

He smiled at me and kissed my hand. "Alright love."

Just then the door opened and someone walked. Neither of us bothered looking up, I just assumed it was someone else, like Riza or Ross.

But I was wrong-

"Furher bastard!"

My head shot up as soon as I heard the tiny voice.

My eyes widened at the tiny Ed look alike.

"You never came to visit! So I came!"

Roy's face turned pale and his eyes filled with shock. "Fullmetal?!"

I laughed at Roy's shock.

It was true, this child looked exactly like Ed. From the hair to the red cloak and black clothing. He was the spitting image of Ed.

I looked up when I heard Ed's laugh enter the room.

He picked the child up. "I can't believe you fell for that."

I smiled at both Ed and his son.

"How have you two been?" He broke the silence between us.