Chapter 15 (revised)

(Roy's POV)

"I was created with this stone at my core. It's not just a legend, it's my heart."

I only raised my gun again. I was very nervous with the situation. "You're a monster!"

"That was uncalled for. I do have feelings. Apart from a few things, I was made nearly identical to you. I am human."

The way her voice sounded, the look in her eyes, sent chills down my spine.

Why would she tell us this? I didn't feel right with this information.

I grunted. "I've got a funny feeling the only reason you're telling us this, is cuz you don't plan on letting us live."

"Yup. It's such a shame." She raised her clawed hand and swung them at me.

However, her claw went right through my gun, basically destroying. I grunted feeling a sharp sting on my face and warm liquid running down the side of it.

I dropped my destroyed gun and slipped my glove on.

"Too slow."

Before I could transmute anything, she sliced through the water pipe above us and water poured onto me. Soaking both Havoc and I.

We stood dumbfounded. In a matter of minutes, I was disarmed.

"Oh no, did I get your ignition glove all wet?" She taunted me. "Silly me."

I took one step back. That was when both of us had the idea to turn around and run away.

We both screamed and ran towards the door, the sound of her claws slicing through things behind us; it seemed like the logical thing to do. She was so close that you could practically feel them slice through the air behind you.

We ended up sliding out of the room and scooted toward the hall.

I sat with my back up against the wall, feeling my heart race. I looked down at a puddle, it had flowed out of the room. I smirked, She just gave us the upper hand.

"What are we gonna do?" Havoc looked at me. "She'll shred us with her freaky fingers."

I smirked. "No, she made a big mistake." I held my hand up. "She flooded the room with water. A simple transmutation and we've got hydrogen gas."

Havoc held up his lighter, getting it ready. I placed my hand in the puddle of water and transmuted, creating the gas. That's when Havoc threw the lighter in.

We both took cover, there was a big explosion and the ground shook.

I sat up and it was quiet. Havoc looked at me, I gestured him to follow me into the room.

The damage was extensive. I looked around, looking for body parts or something to let me know that it worked. Could she still heal? How much damage can she take? Is there a limit?

"Oooh." Havoc groaned. "Crap. This was a gift from one of my ex girlfriends." He was referring to the lighter.

"Man. Hey Colonel."

I turned to him.

"You mind giving me a light here?" He turned away. "Oh right, you're all wet."

I tensed up. "Yeah well those things will kill you, you know that?!!" Another person who thinks you're useless. That did kind of hurt my feelings.

We continued looking around.

"She's dust. I definitely cremated her." I pinched my nose.

"How do you know for sure, Sir?"