Authors note

Chapters 1 - 35 rewritten. Chapters 36 - 62 slightly edited. But now my perfectionist mind wants to edit chapters 36 through 70 😩😩

I am so, so very sorry if you read the original. So sorry you experienced that train wreck, but even more sorry for myself because I wrote it.

Welp, like I said, I edited parts of the story that I hated. Feel free to read, or don't, this was just for me. Because I can't live peacefully knowing I birthed that monstrosity.

Um yeah, enjoy the new version or don't. Though I can't fathom why anyone would enjoy the first version. Like ew, cringe.

But yesss, like the description says, it follows the 2009 anime, with swears and inappropriate language, even some NFSW. I was too much of a weeny to write anything like that but HA NOT ANYMORE. Also some PTSD, anxiety, depression, and abuse themes. So be wary if those topics trigger anything for you, I try not to be explicit and I try to be sensitive for those who may be uncomfortable or vulnerable to it.

Also, I don't know why I chose the name Hunter, I don't like that anymore but I picked it and I can't change it because even though it's odd, it would still be weird to change it. So we rolling with it.

Again, I am so so sorry if you had the misfortune of reading the original. I am personally, personally apologizing to you, I'm even apologizing to myself for writing it. Also, props to you for getting through it, if you did read it.

Anyways, I doubt anyone read this far, so enjoy the show or whatever.

-Bohannon

I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist or any of its characters