Last author's note

Well that is Flamed out.

The story went on forever, it went on many, long hiatus'. I must've been in the 12th grade when I started, and now I'm in my freshman year of college.

Really this was just on a whim. I had just finished FMAB and I found myself really liking a few characters *cough, cough* I also found myself really really interested with Briggs so I thought, why not make an OC from Briggs??? So basically, this was a "let's just say fuck it and see there this leads us."

Did anyone else watch the first fma from 2003 and then felt so depressed from how it ended? That was the first anime that left me in such a depressed state. I lost something there, that I can never get back lmao I came back a changed person. And then I watched FMAB and it was all better.

General Armstrong, Miles, and Buccaneer are probably some of my favourite characters, I just resonate with them. Basically the entirety of what Briggs is, is my favourite thing ever. When you lived in a household where "survival of the fittest" was the norm, you tend to be drawn to things that resemble that.

And that's how we got here. Honestly, back then in the early stages, I had thought of having my OC become pregnant IN the middle of it. Oh, the story that could've been.

Honestly, I don't even know why people would read this. 😂 like its not even that good, the storyline is horrible, it doesn't make sense, it's confusing and kinda cringy. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing, I still don't-

But to those who stuck around and read till the end, I appreciate you and I thank you.

And who knows, maybe I'll fix parts of the storyline that I hate so that it's the best version of itself. But for now, I'll leave it as is.

I hope you enjoyed my mediocre (at best) writing.

And as always, thanks for reading!

-Bohannon

February 19th 2018 - March 28th 2021

-I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist or any of its characters