Chapter 20 (revised)

(Hunter's POV)

"Colonel! What's going on!" That was Riza's voice.

"Hawkeye! Stop!" Roy basically yelled into my ear, he was the one who pulled me in.

There was another loud gush of wind. I opened my eyes, I was still pressed up against Roy and the house started shaking.

I looked up and rafters from the ceiling fell, Roy pushed my head down, using his body to cover mine.

Suddenly we were knocked to the ground and I had the sudden realization that the rafters and beems probably hit him.

"Roy! Roy!" I was laying flat on the ground and he was on top of me. "Roy!" And when he didn't answer, my fear took over and my eyes started tearing up. "Roy!"

"What?!" He lifted his head and looked at me. "Are you hurt?" He checked me over the best he could.

I let a sigh of relief and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him back down. "Dumbass.."

"I'm fine."

Alphonse had shielded both him and I, and Knox from the rubble.

Roy pulled away. "Lieutenant! Don't provoke him! I'm the one he wants!"

"Mustang!"

I gasped. "What about Ling and the girl?"

"They're still inside." Knox answered.

"Why are you just laying there?" Roy looked down at me. "Move!"

"Okay well get off me!"

"Oh sorry." He stood up, pulling me up.

I stood with Riza and looked back at Gluttony, or what used to be Gluttony. He had transformed into something bigger, and his mouth and jaw extended with a line of large teeth; the eye still in the centre. Disgusting..

It looked like a huge hole was taken out of the building, I only assumed he swallowed it with his transformed mouth.

I looked back at Roy and watched him pull his glove off his hand WITH HIS MOUTH. "Ew!" I swatted my hand at him. "Colonel that's disgusting! Do you know what you probably touched with that!"

He groaned. "Now's not the time Major!" He gestured in the other direction. "Let's go. We have to bring him down."

"But we worked so hard to catch one of the Homunculi!" Alphonse argued.

Roy put on his ignition gloves. "Survival is our first priority!" He glanced at me.

I slipped my gloves on. "He's right. Besides, he knows our names and faces, it'd be dumb to leave now."

That's when Roy transmuted a flame at Gluttony, one that exploded as soon as it made contact with him, and it stayed for a good minute before it sucked up by Gluttony's mouth.

And just like that the fire was extinguished.

Roy stood in shock, his mouth opened.

What the fuck are we dealing with?-

"He swallowed it?" Edward looked unamused.

"Uh oh."

My stomach dropped as I watched him get ready to- swallow, again. I pulled Riza with me. "Move!"

Roy, Edward, and Alphonse were pushed to the other side, towards the woods.

Once the air had cleared, I looked back and found them running away.