Chapter 46 (edited)

(Roy's POV) (promised day, central)

We continued down the same hall, at the same pace. Except Scar and Edward took the lead.

I glanced between them. Do they even know where they're going?

Suddenly they came to a stop. "We're getting close." Scar spoke, staring straight ahead.

"So you can feel it too huh?" Edward asked.

Feel what?

"You mean you can sense his presence or something?" Hawkeye questioned him.

"Let's just say I've got a bad feeling. Best way I can explain it is that my old wounds are starting to ache." He sounded almost nervous.

But now that he mentioned it, I noticed the scar on my abdomen aching. I didn't noticed that before... It felt as if something was trying to come up my throat, something sharp and loud.

We stood just beyond a door, we'd finally reached the end of the hallway. Ed took a breath before taking a step towards the door. The rest of us following him. I've got a bad feeling too...

We walked through the entrance. I feel like I shouldn't be here. Suddenly Ed stopped and gasped.

I looked further into the room and found a man in a doctors coat, he was crouched close to the floor. He stood up as the rest of us came to a stop.

My heart started racing. I don't like this.

"Well now." The man spoke. "I wasn't exactly expecting to have an audience. You're gonna give me performance anxiety." He smiled, letting out a chuckle.

What the hell is he talking about? I felt nervous, my stomach turning. I held my hands up, ready for what ever might come at us.

Ed clapped his hands and generated a blade from his automail. "Who the hell are you?"

Suddenly the lights in the room turned on, I looked back at the man and found that he stood in the middle of a circle.

"How should I answer that? Hmmm." He brought his hand to his chin. "You might know me as the man who created King Bradley."

I straightened up. "Eh?" What?

"That is my most proud accomplishment." He finished.

I glared. "You created the Furher?" My nervousness now replaced with annoyance.

"So it's safe to say." I tightened my glove. "You're obviously working with them!"

"I didn't realize that was you." He got a better look at me. "And here I thought you were at the radio station when in fact you've come here to meet me in person. I can't tell you how much trouble you've saved me, Colonel Mustang." He raised his hand.

Suddenly more people jumped out from the ceiling above him. Except it wasn't really a ceiling, it was more like pipes and tubes that all gathered into one spot.

The men that fell from the ceiling ran towards us, swords in hand.

Shit! I raised my hands again, getting ready to fight.

"Why don't you boys keep them out of my hair for just a few minutes." The doctor spoke to them.

They came towards us and as if it were planned, we split up. Scar and Hawkeye ran one way, Ed and I ran the other way.

They swung at Ed. "Who are these guys?!" He fought against two of them.

I stood back to back with Hawkeye. "More dummy soldiers?" I watched as two of them ran circles around us.