Semis: Second Q

Chapter 71:

Semis: Second Q

Tip off!

Chihaya received the ball. She passed to Sora who passed to Honami. They made it.

10 - 17.

Sora took the ball. She passed to Eru who shot. Ritsuko blocked the shot. Chihaya took it from her and got it in.

10 - 19.

Ritsuko took the ball. She passed to number 6(pf). She tried to score from the inside. But she was blocked by Akira. So she passed to number 7(sg). The ball went in.

13 - 19.

Chihaya got the ball and passed to Akira. Akira was blocked by number 10(sf). So she tried to pass to Sora. But her pass was intercepted by Saki. Saki passed to number 7(sg).

16 - 19.

Honami got the ball. She passed it to Chihaya. Ritsuko blocked Chihaya. Akira was nearby, so Chihaya passed the ball. But Akira was also blocked. She lost the ball to number 6(pf). Sora back tipped her and passed the ball back to Akira.

16 - 21.

Number 6(pf) was the one with the ball. She went one on one with Honami. She retained the ball and passed to number 7(sg).

19 - 21.

Ritsuko received the ball and passed to Saki. Saki began to play formless. Sora tried to stop her. But she broke past and scored herself.

21 - 21.

Honami got the ball. She passed to Chihaya. But number 6(pf) took the ball. She passed to Saki. Saki and Sora went one on one. Sora took the ball and passed to Eru.

21 - 24.

Ritsuko got the ball. She passed to number 6(pf). Akira took the ball and scored.

21 - 26.

Honami got the ball. She tried to pass to Sora. Saki got the ball instead. Sora took it using a back tip. When she tried to pass, Saki kept blocking her. Finally, Sora managed to break through. She passed to Eru.

21 - 29.

"The second quarter is over! We'll have a ten minute break!"

*********************

"You okay?" asked Akira concerned.

Sora had flopped down on the bench. She had been playing at full drive for the last half. Saki was a lot more energetic than her. Sora thanked her stars that she had been training harder for the last month.

"I'm fine." she said.

Where did that girl even get the energy? Sora was a bit worried.

*********

"You okay, kouhai?" said Ritsuko. "You're restless. Even by usual standards...."

"I'm fine, senpai. I think I have an idea. Could you pass to me a bit more."

"Got it."