Extra chapter: Lemonade stand 2

"Nae, Akashi-san.... why does this table took weirdly like an antique piece." inquired Sora.

"It is."

"Oh. And you have no trouble whatsoever in putting an antique table right in the center of the park......"

"This was in the store house. It was the only one I could find on short notice. If it's inadequate...."

"No, no. It's nothing like that...."

The gom had set up their stand. Satsuki had managed to get a few colourful banners too. They were all set. Akira was bringing the lemonade. Sora, Akira, Aomine and Kuroko had made it together and stored it in Akira's house. Sora thanked the Gods that it atleast came under the edible category now.

Akira arrived with the lemonade.

"Good! Let's get started now." said Satsuki clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Nae, Aka-chin, I have a few things to do.... Can I go?" said Murasakibara. Akashi agreed and Murasakibara left.

"Wonder who's our first customer....." mused Sora.

A couple of children who were playing in the park brought their lemonade. And then he came.

It was Murasakibara. He had covered his face completely with a scarf even though it was summer. But then again, there was no mistaking that height, build and ofcourse hair colour.

"Oi, Atsushi...." said Aomine. "What's with the get-up."

"I'm not Atsushi." said Murasakibara.

"Eh...."

"I'd like to buy some lemonade."

"Fine..." said Sora pouring him a glass. Murasakibara handed her a five yen note.

"Murasakibara-san.... you don't exactly have to pay..." began Sora. But just then multiple people stepped on her foot.

"Ow!" she said.

"He's not Atsushi." pointed out Aomine.

"Yes. I'm not Atsushi. I'm..... sushi?" said Murasakibara.

"Sushi?" repeated Sora weakly.

"The guy even names himself after food....." groaned Aomine quietly.

Murasakibara left with a lemonade.

"Tell me... why did we charge him?" said Sora.

"I agree. That was a bit unnecessary...." added Kuroko.

"Business." said Akashi.

"The guys' 'lying' to us even though he knows we know the truth." said Aomine.

"All is fair in love and war." quoted Midorima.

"I'm a bit curious..." said Akira.

"I don't understand one thing though...." said Satsuki. "Why did he actually pay us?"

"Beats me..." muttered Sora.

"Excuse me. Another lemonade" It was Murasakibara again.

Sora couldn't believe it. "Murasakibara-san, you don't exactly have to..... Ow! Akashi, if you step on my foot again, I'll kill you.... Whatever....."

"I'm sushi." said Murasakibara patiently. He bought another lemonade.

And the process was repeated several times. Sora and Kuroko, tired of protesting, let things happen as they would. At the end of the day, the gom split up the money.

"I don't believe it!" said Satsuki. "Three-quarters of the sales went to Murasakibara alone."

Kuroko came up to Sora. "Umm.... excuse me...but I'm curious inspite of everything.... I just can't let it go...."

"Me too. Let's find him."

************

Kuroko and Sora found Murasakibara in another lemonade stand at the park.

"Umm....Murasakibara-san....can we have a word?" said Sora.

"What is it Sora-chin?"

"Why did you buy three-fourths of our lemonade?"

"Oh that. Ours is the cheapest lemonade stand in the park. And the lemonade was good too.... I couldn't drink three fourths without paying. That would affect business....."

"Murasakibara-kun is really thoughtful." said Kuroko with the smile.

Murasakibara simply sipped his lemonade and looked contemplatively at the both of them.