We're off!

Chapter 45:

We're off!

The first years were gathered at the main gate. Everyone had arrived. They were now loading their luggage on the buses. Sora and Satsuki had brought the most luggage.

"Sora-chan, Suki-chan, the circular said two days. Did you two by chance read it as two months?"

"We've got all the essentials Akira-san. Nothing more, nothing less," informed Sora.

Akira rolled her eyes.

Finally with the luggage safely stored away, they were off!

The bus ride would take a really long time. So they settled down comfortably for the ride. After five minutes, Akira declared that she was bored.

"Why don't we watch a movie?"

"Nah, Akira-san, that's a bit too sedentary for a picnic."

"Cards?" suggested Aomine.

"On a bus?" said Akira skeptically.

"It is possible."

"Unfortunately I don't have that tenacity."

"There's a new technique for palm-reading." said Midorima flicking through his magazine. "Want me to do it for you all?"

"Later."

"Charades?"

"I don't think so."

Haizaki who was sitting near the front window throwing wads of paper at passers by. Sora nudged Akira and pointed it out to her.

"When do you think we'll be stopped by an angry mob?" commented Akira.

"God knows..."

Behind them, everyone was still arguing about what to do. But all debate came to an end once they entered the countryside. Everyone was captivated by the scenery.

"I don't think it will be such a long journey after all!"

"Yeah."

--------------------------------------------------------

It was near evening when they reached their hotel. The boys and girls were given dorms and they were asked to settle in.

They were informed about the plan for their stay. They would have one day to enjoy the countryside and get accustomed to the place. They would be taken to the shrine only on the second day.

And then they were set loose.