We're back!

Chapter 51:

We're back

"So how was it kouhais?" inquired Chihaya.

Sora and Akira held a thumbs-up.

"Nice." said Chihaya. "Back to earth I suppose..."

"After two days in the beautiful countryside, you're back to the grey life of a student again. Oh, I remember our first field trip very well...." said Eru dreamily.

"Snap out of it Eru...." practice is starting said Chihaya.

Teiko had gotten into the qualifier mood. Practice was beginning to heat up again. The players were assured that the qualifiers would be nothing like the prelims. Like they didn't know already..... So they were pressured a lot.

The team was convinced that Honami was slowly losing it. She had informed them that no matter how strong the opponent was, they had to win. Not only that, they had to make an 'acceptable' win.

She began to outline the strategies that she had come up with and took corrections from them. But what none of them could miss were the dark circles under her eyes. Ouch. This seemed to be getting more 'life or death' by the minute.

A collective groan went up when Honami announced the training menu. Chihaya swore that she was sure that an extra zero was added behind every number in the original menu. Nonetheless, everyone started to do them. Deep down, every single member felt the same need to ace every match. And if this was what was required......