Strategy

Chapter 23:

Strategy

"Only two days to go Aomine-kun," reminded Kuroko. Aomine shuddered.

The g.o.m had gathered for the sole purpose of planning out his so called 'date'.

"Right, everyone go over the plan once again," said Akashi.

"This is pointless, nanodayo," muttered Midorima, "You owe us aho. Akashi and I applied for a one-day job at the hotel for this."

"Thanks mate..." muttered Aomine who was quite touched. But it had been Midorima who had recommended it in the first place. Such a tsundere...

"Never mind. Akashi and I will be waiters. We'll mostly be near your table so be calm. If anything happens or if you need advice we'll be there, nanodayo."

"You realize how much we had to do for this Aomine... So don't mess up," said Akashi quietly, making Aomine shudder. "Good, Midorima. What is your position Murasakibara?"

"Haizaki and I will be blending in with the other guests. If any emergency action is required, we'll be ready to step in. Also we'll regularly be watching and text Aomine if he does anything stupid."

"Right. What about you Kuroko?"

"I'll be ready for the worst case scenario. If Aomine-kun messes up too badly, I'll press the fire alarm."

"Rodger. Aomine we've already picked out clothes for you and I think we've covered everything. Do your best, I guess."

Aomine nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satsuki met Sora during the break.

"Sora-chan, two days to go!"

"Yup!"

"Nae, I heard that they were all talking about something in the court. Mai-san went there to talk to coach and she told me. You don't think they're going to do something silly do you--"

"-- Somehow, I know they're gonna do exactly that..."

"I thought so too... So, we wait for the big day to find out..."

"Yeah."