Conversation

Chapter 53:

Conversation

Honami's phone rang. Hmm... it was 10' o clock. Who could it be at this time.

*Hajime Ritsuko*

As expected of her. Honami had been expecting her call. Ritsuko would surely call her before term began. It had become a sort of ritual for them. Honami picked up her call.

Ritsuko: "Yo, Ho."

Honami: "Hello, Ri. Should you really begin every call by making a pun on my name."

Ritsuko: "It's not like I have to. But I really want to."

Honami: "Fine. Quit the rhyme talk."

Ritsuko: "Okay. So first day of term again huh?"

Honami: "Yup." 

Ritsuko: "Hey! Where's all the excitement?"

Honami: "Yeah right. That happens when you are captain of a club.... Not that it's anything new to you...."

Ritsuko: "Talk about it! I'm sure it has put a few grey hairs on my pretty head...."

Honami: "I'll okay the grey hairs part, but I'm not so sure about the 'pretty head'."

Ritsuko: "Honami!"

Honami: *laughing* "Okay. Consider it tit for tat."

Ritsuko: "Speaking of the club.... She'll probably be back right."

Honami: "Yup."

Ritsuko: "......And?"

Honami: "What can I say? Hell without the devil may be a beautiful place but you can't always expect it to be so."

Ritsuko: *chuckles* "Nice one! But seriously. Will you be okay?"

Honami: "Hope so. But I'm not sure about the rest. Especially Chihaya."

Ritsuko: "Hmm..... It's basically up to a senpai to look after the juniors...."

Honami: "Umm. I hope I'm equal to the task."

Ritsuko: "When I think about it.... You'll be fine Honami. You're strong. And from what I've seen, so are the rest...."

Honami: "Yeah."

Ritsuko: "So that settles it! Speaking of strenght, tomorrow is result day! Hope we have the strenght to take that!"

Honami: "Yeah. Worry about the rest if you survive that! Speaking of which..........."