Yule Ball 2

Before I continue, I give you this beautiful GIF that I found:

Who could that girl in the back with the pink dress be? Definitely not Hermione

Who could that girl in the back with the pink dress be? Definitely not Hermione.... Ok Ok, I'll continue now:

Hari was still wandering around the edge of the dance floor looking for Fred when she was suddenly yanked into the dancing crowd.

She felt fingers tapping at her waist and looked up, expecting to see Fred, it was, however, Draco.

"Potter, may I have this dance?" He attempted a sneer, but it failed. Hari nodded.

 He moved so gracefully, it was very different dancing with him than with Fred and Ginny. 

#)Why-(# Hari started to ask,  but forgot what she was saying as his ice blue eyes snapped to hers.

"I just wanted one dance with you." He looked away again. "I had to watch Weasle dance with you all evening."

He had a weird expression on his face as he danced with her. She couldn't quite place it.  She had seen a similar expression on Ron's face, was it jealousy? No that couldn't be right, Draco was amazing, why would he be jealous of anyone? He had probably just eaten something that disagreed with him. 

Draco spun her and they ended up with their faces inches apart as she spun back into his arms. She blushed, ducking her head, why was she acting like this? She didn't act like this dancing with other people! 

She could feels something fluttering in her stomach, kind of like moths. It was a weird feeling, it distracted her and she tripped on her dress, falling into Draco, who steadied her. 

Her face burned red again. #) Sorry, sorry (# She apologized, whispering. The hand on her waist stopped tapping and she looked up at Draco. His face also looked a bit red. 

"The songs over, better get back to Weasel, he's probably looking for you." and with that he disappeared into the crowd.

It was about a minute later, and Hari still hadn't found Fred, but she caught sight of Hermione and made her way over. Hermione was speaking to Ron. Lavender had wandered off, probably dancing.

"It's hot, isn't it?" said Hermione, fanning herself with her hand. "Viktor's just gone to get some drinks."

Ron gave her a withering look. "Viktor?" he said. "Hasn't he asked you to call him Vicky yet?"

Hermione looked at him in surprise. "What's up with you?" she said.

"If you don't know," said Ron scathingly, "I'm not going to tell you."