Nimhe Answers Questions

I thought I'd dedicate a chapter to clarify a few things and answer questions. If you have a question, I haven't answered and you would like answered, please comment it! :)

Nimhe the quiet observer is here to answer your questions now. She somehow magically learned english and is typing on my computer with her tail.

 She somehow magically learned english and is typing on my computer with her tail

(Not the author's art)

1 Cassandra Hill's fake relation to Snape. SSSSSSSSSSssssssssss If you can not make out the family tree, I have provided a ssssssummary. How I used a pen with no armsssss is a question I will never ansssssswer.

Cassandra Hill is supposed to be Sssseverussss Ssssnape'ssss cousin twice removed

Cassandra Hill is supposed to be Sssseverussss Ssssnape'ssss cousin twice removed. This meanssss that sssshe's hissss cousin'ssss daughter. Hissss cousin, Wendy Hill is unmarried and rather sssssickly but plays along with Cassssandra existing as she and Sssseverusss are very good friendsssss.

(ok ok I'll quite with the extra s's)

2 Hari hearing parsletongue. Hari can hear parsletongue because the fact that she is deaf has something entirely to do with the backfire of the avada kedavra on her soul, however the horcrux that gives her parsletongue is not her soul but Tom's, allowing her to hear and speak it. I'm very glad she can hear me, otherwise I might have eaten her... that would be sad.

3 Hari's Parentage. Hari's parents were James Potter and Lily Evans. Lily Evans has two Brittish Muggle parents. James's parents were Fleamont who was a Brittish pureblood wizard, and Euphemia who was Indian, and a pure blood witch.

4 Draco can sign? Draco was bored and the Malfoy library is extensive, he later lent the Wizarding Sign Language books to Hari.

5 Hari's not in slytherin because Draco and his cronies reminded her of Dudley and his gang whom she is terrified of and begged not to be put with. She is no longer scared of them.

6 Ron is mean yes, he's been living in the shadows his whole life and Hari no longer seems to need him, Hari still cares about him a great deal though and still considers him one of her friends. She figures he's just jealous and when he calms down he'll be ok. 

7 Nimhe is always with Hari Yes I hide under the collar of her shirt of in her pockets, she is very warm, it makes me sleepy.

8 How tall are the characters? they are all very large as I am a two foot long snake, but the author told me to give you this. They said to tell you it's an old concept though and that Hari is actually going to be 5'4" when she finishes growing.

 They said to tell you it's an old concept though and that Hari is actually going to be 5'4" when she finishes growing

9 what is the purpose of a rubber duck? I think they would be tasty but Hari won't let me eat them. ssssad :(

10 What ships does this contain? I have never been on a boat in my life, as a snake I don't like water very much. The author likes boats but refuses to explain what you mean by ships to me, maybe because even though they love snakes, they're not a parsletongue.

11 Are any other characters queer? There are two many weird children, I've lost track. As a snake, I simply need to find a partner to lay eggs, why these human's faces change to the colour of an apple when talking to each other I simply do not understand. 

12 Fonts   #)Necklace(#     #parsletongue#      'sign'.   "speech"    written

If you have any other question for me (the author) or any character, feel free to comment them.