Clocktower Courtyard

Wow! Would you look at that, another chapter. The author must feel bad for how mean the last one was right?

Right?

[Fred's POV]

That Monday, Fred noticed that Hari was leaning tiredly on one of the statues as he reached the courtyard fountain where she'd agreed to meet him after receiving the note he had sent when he hadn't seen her all weekend.

He looked around as he trudged towards her in the snow. He couldn't decide whether it was fitting or ironic that it was where he had asked her out. He decided that it was ironic.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked, "I haven't seen you since that night in the forest."

She shrugged her left shoulder, #) I'm ok, just tired, had a rough weekend. (#

"Where were you?"

#) I was in the umm, slytherin common room... with Draco. .(# She frowned slightly at that last bit, Fred figured it was because he was annoying. #)They're all stressed.. about ummm exams(#

There was a long pause as she avoided eye contact with him.

"There's something we need to talk abo-" Fred said, at the same time as Hari said #) I wanted to talk to you about- (#

They both paused, Hari laughed a bit strangely, putting a hand to her side. If that was a wince or just another laugh, Fred couldn't tell.

"Are you alright?" He asked, concerned.

She nodded, #) I'm fine. Say what you want to say. You said it was important. (#

"No, you go first." #) No you. (#

They spoke at the same time again

#) Well it's about the two of- (# "I may have gotte"

They both laughed. Fred noticed that Hari's hand was now pressed tightly to her side. She was leaning heavily on the statue.

#) It's just that- (# She slipped, grabbing ahold of the statue.

"Hari-" He noticed red seeping into the fabric around her fingers where it clutched her side. "Shit Hari, you're not ok."

She leaned heavily on the statue, leaning away as he tried to move towards her.#) I'm fine, I'm fine.... (#

"No I can clearly see you bleeding, let me help you." She shook her head again "Where were you really this weekend?"

#) Hospital wing, (# She admitted.

"Why are you here when you're not healed? Why dd Pomfrey let you out?"

#) I snuck out. (#

"Why!?"

#) You said to meet you here and that it was important and we needed to talk. (#

"I would have come to the hospital wing if I knew you were bloody injured! What did you even do!?"

#) Got scratched. (# she looked light-headed, he didn't know what to do. She had stated she didn't want his help and he didn't want to hurt her more. She was also probably on a lot of potions which were making her think not clearly.

"By?"

#) Werewolf (# she wobbled precariously, losing her grip on the statue. He caught her before she hit the snow.