Under water

Hari look at the boy in the water in in front of her. Draco was in a peaceful sleep, tied to the post. His hair floated about in the water, forming an almost silver halo around his head. The water sending blue reflections onto his face made him seem to glow. He reminded Hari of an angel. Of an angel she had to rescue. Sleeping beauty and the prince, but Hari was the prince. Hari felt the weird feeling in her stomach start again. She shoved them down, the situation was bad enough as it was. 

She pulled the knife out of her pocket and began to hack at the strong seaweed ropes binding Draco. They broke apart and he, unconscious, a few inches above the lake bottom, drifting a little in the ebb of the water.

Hari looked around. There was no sign of any of the other champions. What were they playing at? Why didn't they hurry up? Activating her necklace #) Draco, Draco, Draco (# so that she couldn't loose him in the current. The string of light that only the two of them could see appeared between them.

She swam back to Hermione, raised the knife and tried to hack at her bindings too. However before the knife had so much as touched the ropes, several pairs of strong hands seized her. Half a dozen mermen were pulling her away from Hermione, shaking their green-haired heads, and laughing.

"You take your own hostage," one of them said to her after dumping her unceremonially next to Draco,"Leave the others ..."

#)No way!(# yelled Hari

"Your task is to retrieve your own loved one . . . leave the others ..." 

#) She's my friend too!(# Hari yelled, gesturing toward Hermione. #)And I don't want them to die either!(#

Hari struggled to fight off the mermen, but they laughed harder than ever, holding her back. Hari looked wildly around. Where were the other champions? Would she have time to take Draco to the surface and come back down for Hermione and the others?

But then the merpeople around her pointed excitedly over her head. Hari looked up and saw Cedric swimming toward them. The bubble head charm had formed an enormous bubble around his head, which made his features look oddly wide and stretched.

"Got lost!" he said, looking panic-stricken. "Fleur and Krum're coming now!"

Feeling enormously relieved, Hari watched Cedric pull a knife out of his pocket and cut Cho free. He pulled her upward and out of sight.

Hari looked around, waiting. Where were Fleur and Krum? Time was getting short, and according to the song, the hostages would be lost after an hour. . . .

The merpeople started pointing again. Those holding Hari loosened their grip, staring behind them. Hari turned and saw something monstrous cutting through the water toward them: a human body in swimming trunks with the head of a shark. ... It was Krum.

He appeared to have transfigured himself into a shark- but badly. The shark-man swam straight to Hermione and began snapping and biting at her ropes; the trouble was that Krum's new teeth were positioned very awkwardly for biting anything smaller than a dolphin, and Hari was quite sure that if Krum wasn't careful, he was going to rip Hermione in half. 

Hari swam quickly forwards and handed him the knife. Krum seized it and began to cut Hermione free. Within seconds, he had done it; he grabbed Hermione around the waist, and handing back the knife, began to rise rapidly with her toward the surface.

Where was Fleur!? She waited several minutes but no sign. There was nothing to be done except. . .

Hari held up the knife, speeding towards the little girl. She looked so fragile floating there, asleep, tied to the pole. Thee mermen swam infront, blcking the way.